PC Tools Registry Mechanic 10.0.1.140 + serial key (keygen
Registry cleaners should only be used to help solve specific kinds of problems. Registry Mechanic 10.0.0.134 With Keys [Eagerforcc] Crack. Need advice on Rego Mechanic 5 (Registry Mechanic) and System Mechanic 7 Pro. Tools Registry Mechanic KS crack #Tags: tools, registry, mechanic PC Tools Registry Mechanic KS crack Rating Related Downloads Downloads PC Tools Registry Mechanic crack PC Tools Registry Mechanic +Crack [UT] keygen Pc Tools Registry Mechanic + Serial crack [HOST]LINGUAL-CRD crack.
PC Tools Registry Mechanic V10.0.0.132+Patch
How to Fix: Cannot Remove System Mechanic (Manual. Registry Mechanic Keygen Download For. The detection and removal of orphan registry entries speeds up your computer. Uploaded 11-02 2020, Size 11.57 MiB, ULed by kentucky-kid: 1: 0: Applications Registry.
- OFFICIAL Windows Registry Scan & Repair Tool?
- Registry Mechanic 10.0.1.140 free serial number key download
- PC Tools Registry Mechanic Download Crack+Key & Windows
- The Pirate Bay - The galaxy's most resilient bittorrent site
- 10% OFF Registry Mechanic at DePrice.com
- Clean, repair and optimize my registry. - Microsoft Community
- Registry Mechanic Free Download for Windows 10, 7, 8/8.1
- Registry Mechanic 18.104.22.168 Download
- 10 Best Free Registry Cleaner for ... - Software Testing Help
Serial key pC Tools Registry Mechanic
Beside Registry mechanic 8.0, the rest are free for personal use. Download Registry Mechanic 22.214.171.124 for free https://chts21rus.ru/download/?file=1094. More data about PC Tools can be found here. This release was created for you, eager to use Registry Mechanic full and with without limitations.
Fix the registry – Guide for Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10
After removing the application, some of this data may remain - creating a security risk! System Mechanic Pro Crack Torrent, main and important purpose of. One of the ways to fix a corrupted registry in Windows 10 is through Windows RE mode, that is Recovery Environment mode. Description of the Windows Registry Checker Tool (Scanreg.exe) https://chts21rus.ru/download/?file=1112.
Amazon.com: mechanic name patch
PC Tools Performance Toolkit is the more advanced version of Registry Mechanic and. Registry Cleaner Windows 10 free download - Registry Cleaner, Wise Registry Cleaner, Auslogics Registry Cleaner, and many more programs. I've heard many times about Registry Booster, Registry Mechanic and Mil.
Registry Mechanic License Key - video dailymotion
Registry Mechanic 126.96.36.199 Full Version with Crack. Registry mechanic 10 keygen. The company had previously developed and distributed security and optimization software for the Mac. Aml Maple 6.12 Aml Maple is a modern indicator of the active keyboard layout (current language).
McAfee Support Community - Re: Registry Mechanic errors on
Registry Mechanic advanced registry cleaner for Windows that can safely clean and repair system errors. Our built-in antivirus scanned this download and rated it as 100% safe. Registry Mechanic - the Program is intended for clearing, correction of mistakes, check of integrity and restoration of the register. Registry Mechanic Download - Registry Mechanic uses a.
System Mechanic Pro 188.8.131.52 Crack Free ... - Use Cracked
Despite what many people think, and what vendors of registry cleaning software try to convince. Registry scan time with Free Window Registry Repair was longer that with some of the higher rated registry cleaners, but overall it looks like a decent tool. System Requirements: Windows 10, 8, 8.1, 7; Minimum 512 MB RAM (optimal 2 GB) 29 MB of available hard disk space. The most important is that PC Mechanic installs on the computer without user.
Registry Mechanic 11 1 0 188 Free Full Download with Keygen
Start your computer in safe mode and then run Malwarebytes, that should take care of it. Make your old PC or Mac run like new again with Norton Computer Tune Up. Typically costs less than a computer repair shop, and you get service from expert Norton technicians whenever you need it, 24/7 (English only). Simplifying your search will return more results from the database. Cracked Full License Key.
- Download Registry healear serial number, keygen, crack or
- Pc Tools Registry Mechanic 2020 10.0.0.134 Crack Serial Keygen
- Registry Mechanic 10.0.1.140 version 10.0.1.140 by PC
- Registry Mechanic 10.0.1.140 + Full Keygen
- Registry Mechanic 10.0.0.134 With Keys [Eagerforcc] Keygen
- Remove Registry Mechanic
- System Mechanic Pro 184.108.40.206 Crack Full License Key Is Here
|1||Pc Tools Registry Mechanic - CNET Download||58%|
|2||Download Registry Mechanic - latest version||72%|
|3||System Mechanic Pro 220.127.116.11 Crack With ... - Cracked Fix||43%|
|4||Windows Registry Repair with and without Registry Cleaners||43%|
|5||PC Tools Registry Mechanic 10.0.1.142 (7 Downloads)||84%|
|6||Crack and Serial Keys: PC Tools Registry Mechanic 11.1.0||81%|
|7||Time 4 Hacking: PC Tools Registry Mechanic 10.0.0.126||95%|
Registry Mechanic - Free download and software reviews
Pc Tool Registry Mechanic 11.1 Crack https://chts21rus.ru/download/?file=1101. The Pc tools registry mechanic windows 10 interface is divided into several tabs, each of which is intended for a specific area: performance, privacy or recovery. Registry Mechanic Installer downloads and installs latest version of Registry Mechanic. The serial number for Registry is available.
- Download the latest version of Registry Mechanic free in
- PC Tools Registry Mechanic 10.0.0.126 Software + Serial
- System Mechanic Pro 18.104.22.168 / Ultimate Defense 22.214.171.124
- Registry Mechanic 2020 10.0.0.126 (Portable) crack
- Download Registry Mechanic 10.0.142
XMG Gaming Laptops: First Steps & Troubleshooting
So you got yourself an XMG Gaming Laptop laptop, huh?Congratulations! :-)
Follow this handy guide to go through your first steps and some commonly recurring questions. This guide is pretty long and might look frightening on first look, but please note:
- Sometimes it's not a bug, it might be a feature
- Sometimes a thing might be caused by Windows or might be a known issue for a generic hardware components (including NVIDIA Optimus), i.e.: not caused by us
- Some issues covered in this guide are extremely rare, have only been reported once or twice and might be very easy to fix
Let's dive right in:
I unboxed my XMG Laptop – what are my first steps?1. If you purchased with Windows.
When building our laptops, we always make sure to install the latest firmware and drivers. If you purchased with Windows, all drivers will already be installed and you can pretty much start working. NVIDIA updates their driver pretty often, so they might already have a new driver out. Open up GeForce Experience, log into your account and see if the app offers any driver updates.
2. If you purchased without operating system.
Your SSD will be empty, but your firmware will be up to date. Even if you purchase without operating system, we will already have updated the latest BIOS and latest Thunderbolt firmware. Now it’s time to install Windows and install our drivers.
If you don’t have your own Windows install media at hand, you can get the latest official version from here:
- Download Windows 10 from microsoft.com
- XMG & SCHENKER download portal on schenker-tech.de
++ Troubleshooting (all models) +++The following items might apply to any XMG or SCHENKER model. In fact, they might also apply to laptops from other brands. Further down below, you'll find a section that is more specific to individual models.
My Gaming Laptop is pretty loud/hot when playing gamesTo judge whether or not your system runs at spec, please compare your benchmark values against various press reviews of your CPU, GPU and your laptop itself. If your results are similar to the published numbers, your system is probably working just fine. If they are widely below expectations, please contact us.
If you want to know more about how to tweak your system to run a bit cooler, please check out these threads:
- CPU Undervolting in BIOS Setup for XMG and SCHENKER
- Using a Frame Limiter might de-noise your gaming laptop without losing performance and it's now easier to do than ever before
My battery life is less than it should be / I have high Idle power consumption / My fans are loud in Idle / my dGPU is not turning off.Battery life and power consumption are closely interconnected. If your system consumes too much power – even in Idle – your battery life will suffer.
Preliminary: check your CPU usage, sorted by tasks
Your first look should be into Windows Task Manager, tab "Details" and then sort by "CPU" usage. You should know that your CPU has multiple cores and threads. For example, on i7-9750H (6 cores, 12 threads) if one single-thread task is running at 100%, it translates to "only" 8% CPU load in Task Manager (100 divided by 12 = 8.33). 8% might not look like much at first glance. But in reality it's one core that is running at maximum speed, taking almost as much power as if all cores would run at the same time. This is because the CPU would boost a single core to much higher speed than it would boost all cores together.
In other words: CPU usage values in Task Manager can be misleading, especially if some broken or badly programmed software is going rogue on a single thread. Do the math!
So, on a 6 core CPU, if you have any process in Task Manager constantly running at 8%, something is off. Please identify which task it is, and either end it right there it or uninstall the related software altogether.
Another way to check is to separate the Task Manager CPU activity graph into logical cores. Check these two screenshots:
only 1 thread.
All systems nominal? CPU is nice and idle? Check the dGPU status.
If you don't have any rogue tasks clogging up you CPU but your Idle power consumption is still off the charts, it might be because your NVIDIA GPU (dedicated GPU, dGPU) is not turning itself off.
Under the system of NVIDIA Optimus (MSHybrid), all common Windows apps are run on the Intel UHD Graphics (integrated GPU, iGPU) by default and the dedicated GPU (dGPU) should turn itself off when it is not needed. This removes the dGPU from the power source but it also saves power on the CPU side, because the CPU can turn off the PCI-Express x16 dGPU connection and thus achieve lower sleep states in each CPU cycle. This system can be disturbed in a number of ways, leading to higher power consumption which in turn leads to lower battey life.
1. Check which system monitoring tools you are running in the background
Some system monitoring software intentionally wakes up the dGPU. Keeping such software running in the background will inevitably lead to higher power consumption. We will keep a list of tools here which do and which do not keep the dGPU awake.
|Does not keep the dGPU awake||Keeps the dGPU awake|
|CoreTemp||AIDA64 (only when “Sensor” pane is open)|
|HWiNFO64||ASUS GPU Tweak II|
|Intel Extreme Tuning Utility||CPUID HWMonitor|
|NVIDIA Control Panel||MSI Afterburner|
|Speccy||NVIDIA GeForce Experience|
|TechPowerUp Real Temp||NVIDIA Inspector|
|Windows Task Manager||Open Hardware Monitor|
|XMG Control Center (only when “System Monitor” pane is open)|
Some of the programs on the left side of the table might wake up the dGPU once for a few seconds during initialization. But according to our testing, they won’t keep the dGPU awake during normal operation.
If you want to see, whether or not your dGPU is awake or not, the best bet is to use the “Sensors” function in HWiNFO64 and keep an eye on the GPU Temperature of your NVIDIA GeForce card. If the temperature reads 0°C, the dGPU is sleeping. With a right click on the Temperature value, you can even set up an alarm in form of a sound file, notification popup or logfile entry if the temperature reaches a value ≥ 1.
2. If external monitor is connected, dGPU will be awake.
Both HDMI and USB-C/DisplayPort/Thunderbolt are connected directly to the NVIDIA GeForce card. This dedicated connection gives the XMG FUSION 15 the power to drive very high resolutions, refresh rates and to support G-SYNC and FreeSync on external screens. The trade-off: the dGPU will always be awake as soon as an external monitor is connected. Rendering can still happen on the iGPU (Intel UHD Graphics) - but the dGPU will always be "awake" to deliver the pixels to the screen.
3. The choice of running apps on iGPU vs. dGPU has to be done in Windows Graphics settings now.
Microsoft is taking over the NVIDIA Optimus (MSHybrid) control from NVIDIA. On latest Windows builds and NVIDIA drivers, the NVIDIA driver now shoes a very small warning notification:
Windows OS now manages selection of the graphics processor. Open Windows graphics settingsIf you notice that certain apps wake up the dGPU, please see if you can assign them to the internal graphics in this new Windows setting dialogue. Please note that the aforementioned benchmark and system monitoring apps apps will override/ignore this setting anyway. But it should work fine for most if not all productivity apps and games.
4. Every app is running on dGPU as soon as external monitor is connected? No.
NVIDIA’s Control Center has a hidden function called “NVIDIA GPU Activity” which supposedly shows which app is being rendered on the dGPU. You can find it by enabling "Display GPU Activity Monitor Icon in Notification Area".
Unfortunately, this function is not accurate when using an external monitor. As soon as you have an external monitor connected, the notification window shows every newly launched app as if it’s being rendered on the dGPU, even though it is not. This has been confirmed by our NVIDIA contacts to be a general issue that affects all laptops with NVIDIA Optimus (MSHybrid) of every brand.
It does not look as if NVIDIA has any plans to resolve this issue. Therefor, the “NVIDIA GPU Activity” will continue to show inaccurate information and should rather not be used at all.
5. dGPU does not go back to sleep after disconnecting external screen while browser is open
If you launch your browser (Chrome, Firefox, Edge) while you are connected to an external screen, the browser’s hardware acceleration will use the dGPU. This happens despite the fact that you are forcing that app to run on Integrated Graphics. If the browser keeps running after you connect the external screen, it will keep the dGPU awake.
Even sending the laptop to Standby and waking it up again won’t change that fact. The dGPU will only go back to sleep after you close the specific app that triggered this behaviour.
This seems to affect every laptop with NVIDIA Optimus (MSHybrid) – not only XMG laptops.
We have filed a report with NVIDIA and we are awaiting their feedback.
Here is a short list of apps that are affected and not affected by this issue:
|Affected||Not affected (Control Group)|
|Google Chrome||Microsoft Word|
According to what we heard, NVIDIA does not seem to have any plans to fix this issue on a fundamental basis.
Workaround #1: Restart your Browser
Close your browser and launch it again after disconnecting from the external screen.
Workaround #2: Disable Hardware Acceleration in Browser
You can find this in the Settings menu of your Browser.
Download here: dGpuCycle Script.zip
Written by Notebookcheck user ‘Stepon’ (source). You can open the script with Notepad to read the source code.
After disconnecting the external screen, run this Batch Script with Admin privileges. The script will disable and re-enable the dGPU in Device Manager. During that moment, your browser will drop the Hardware Acceleration from dGPU and go back to iGPU. Chrome will flicker for a fraction of a second. If you play any videos on your browser while running the script, you might have to restart playback by jumping to a different point in the video timeline.
With some programming skills can be further automated to always run in the background.
6. Same as above, but for most if not all apps that use a browser engine underneath.
The browser hardware acceleration issue applies to apps that are using a browser engine to create their GUI. If you launch such an app while you're connected to an external monitor, they will use the dGPU for hardware acceleration and won't let go of it until you either close the app or manually disable the dGPU. The most popular such apps are:
- Microsoft Teams
- Microsoft Visual Code
We are not aware of any way to disable hardware acceleration on these apps. Disabling hardware acceleration in your browser won't affect those apps. The only workarounds are:
- Start the apps before you connect your external screen
- Restart the apps after you connect your external screen
- Disable and re-enable the dGPU with the above dGpuCycle script
7. Outdated Killer Wi-Fi driver increasing power consumption.
We had a report where an outdated Killer Wi-Fi suite caused high background CPU load. If you are using a Rivet Networks Killer Wi-Fi module, please download and install the latest drivers here.
8. Missing NVIDIA USB-C and Audio drivers keep the dGPU awake?
We have a report from a user who made a custom install of NVIDIA drivers and unselected the NVIDIA USB-C and Audio drivers because he thought we won't need them. In this case, not having those drivers will cause the main driver to not shutdown the dGPU when searching for those two drivers. We were not able to reproduce it but we'll leave it in this guide for future reference. Solution: reinstall NVIDIA drivers and include every driver, even the optional ones.
9. Outdated Windows and firmware?
If you haven’t already, make sure you are running the latest Windows updates and the latest BIOS. Some major Windows milestones (also called “Redstone” updated) need to be triggered manually by opening Windows Updates, then “Checking for updates”. Under “Optional updates”, there might be a “Feature update” which you can initiate with “Download and install now” (screenshot).
10. Third party PCIe/NVMe SSD preventing CPU from sleeping?
We had recently a few reports on budget SSDs from smaller brands preventing the CPU from reaching C8 sleep states, severely cutting battery life. If you upgrades your SSD yourself with a model that is not listed in our online shop, please consider to swap it out, re-install Windows from scratch and try again. If you found your SSD to be the culprit, please share the product name with us.
11. Corsair iCue Software causes +10W power consumption?
We have seen this report from multiple users. This one was the first:
I spent a week trying to figure out why the processor on my Fusion 15 was consuming so much power when idle (around 10W!). My battery life was absolutely abysmal at about 2.5 hours on a full charge. I thought I had ruled out the iCue software because I closed the app completely, but it turns out only a complete uninstall will allow everything to return to normal so it must have been the mouse driver itself rather than the iCue software.Source
We haven't checked it ourselves but any kind of hardware-related 3rd party software could potentially cause power saving issues on any system.
12. Epic Games Launcher running on dGPU
First reported here]. Solution is in the top reply to that thread.
13. Paint 3D causes the dGPU to stay 'ON' by running in the Background, even after Reboot
This seems to be a real issue based on a bug from Microsoft. Check this thread for details.
14. Other reason? Cannot reach CPU Package C8 Residency? Please take part in our survey
Please read this post for an introduction into CPU Package C8 Residency states. The post includes a link to a survey to collect analytical data from users who just can't get their power consumption down despite already having implemented all prior suggestions.
15. Dig deeper? Check out this amazing in-depth guide about Windows power saving optimization and C-States.
Written by user Che0063 on Notebookreview in 2018 and constantly updated into 2020, this guide is a deep dive into all things C-States.
Random short spikes in lag and stutterIntel Driver and Support Assistant (DSA) is acting up, causing CPU spikes up to 40% every 1-5 minutes.
Taken from this post:
Intel Driver and Support Assistant (DSA) is acting up, causing CPU spikes up to 40% every 1-5 minutes. See this picture of task manager cumulative CPU time. Funny you already mentioned that it stopped working, as I experienced the same thing.
Uninstall Intel DSA for now. You can do this via the windows Apps and Programs, or if it fails for any reason, download the official Uninstaller from the intel website.
My laptop randomly wakes up from Standby.1. Firmware solution for Wake-up 3 hours after entering Sleep/Standby. (XMG FUSION 15 only)
There was an issue with the NVIDIA USB-C driver which caused the laptop to wake up exactly 3 hours after entering Standby. The laptop was trying to transition into Hibernate (Suspend to Disk) but failed to do so. This issue is resolved in BIOS 0062 and beyond.
2. Disable Wake timers (applies to any PC and Laptop)
Depending on your Windows configuration, there might be certain task schedules (including Windows Updates) which prompt the laptop to wake-up from Sleep or Hibernate. To check on these issues, please read this article. The most common solution is to disable the “Allow wake timers” option for both “plugged in” and “on-battery”. Please note: this setting depends on each power profile and your laptop has three of them: Silent, Balanced, Enthusiast. Please switch to each of these profiles and modify “Allow wake timer” in the Advanced settings in Windows power options for each one of these.
3. Check the Wake-up cause
There is a simple command that will tell you the reason why your laptop woke up for the last time. Usually this is something like "Power Button" or "Lid Opening", but in your case it might point to a different driver or Windows component. Find "Command Prompt" in Start Menu and type:
powercfg -lastwakeThis command does not need Admin right. Please copy it by marking the output text and pressing Enter. The marked text from the Command Prompt windows is now in your clipboard and can be pasted into a text file or message box. Alternatively you can take a picture and report back to us.
My laptop needs a long time to boot up.Cold Boot and Wake-up from Hibernate should not take much more than 12 seconds between pressing the power button and seeing the login screen wallpaper. If your laptop takes much longer, please consider the following options.
1. Enable “Fast Boot”.
Enabling “Fast Boot” in BIOS is a requirement to use Microsoft’s “Hybrid Boot” technology which saves a lot of time on Cold Boot. Before shipping, we always enable “Fast Boot” in all XMG laptops – but it might get disabled by user operation. On some models, it might also get disabled during BIOS Reset. To make sure, you have “Fast Boot” enabled, follow these steps:
- Reboot and enter BIOS Setup [F2]
- Open [Boot] menu and enter [Boot Priority]
- Find [Fast Boot] and set it to [Enabled]
- Back in [Exit] category, select [Save Changes and Exit], Reboot
2. Flash firmware again
You can clearly seperate the boot process between BIOS time and Windows time. Everything that happens before you see the XMG boot logo is BIOS time. On XMG FUSION 15, it usually takes about 7 seconds between pressing the power button and seeing the XMG boot logo for the first time. If this time period is much, much longer in your case, the root cause might be in hardware or firmware.
One potential solution was found in this post. This user already had a system with Thunderbolt Firmware NVM v56. But based on a hunch, he just tried to update the same firmware again and it instantly fixed his long BIOS time.
It makes kind of sense. VBIOS, Thunderbolt... those are large, complex and kind of external components that are initialized in the very early steps of the the BIOS. If anything is stalling there, you won't see the boot logo because the BIOS hasn't even attempted yet to start talking to the SSD.
Rule of thumb: if you have long BIOS time before you see the XMG logo, please consider to flash the BIOS and the Thunderbolt Firmware again.
Now, let's look at various Windows-based causes:
3. Clean up TEMP folders
Taken from this post.
Found out, during each boot Windows (namely it's ProfSvc service) takes everything you have in users/yourprofile folder and writes over those files. I suspect it's changing some meta data in the files. Probably edditing read/write premissions. But it goes one by one. And logon process waits for it to finish. As long as your computer is relatively clean, this operation takes a second or two. But when Visual Studio update "forgets" 160 000 files in your AppData/Temp folder, it results in 35 secs of profile loading during boot. All I needed was to empty the Temp folder and the bootups are back in normal!You can either clean the Temp folders manually or use a software like CCleaner. Please beware, we would only recommend CCleaner to clean temp files, but don't clean the Windows Registry. It's usually safe to do but it can sometimes lead to false positive situations and side-effects.
4. Riot Games 'Vanguard' might block one of our drivers
If you have game titles from Riot Games installed, the software 'Vanguard' might be blocking the 'inpoutx64.sys' driver on some of our systems. This driver is related to the Control Center. We have heard of one single case where the presence of Vanguard lead to a significantly increased boot-time. In other cases however, it had no effect despite getting the 'Vanguard has blocked' message in Windows.
We will share this information with our ODM to see if our signed inpoutx64.sys/dll can be whitelisted. Meanwhile, please consider disabling or uninstalling Vanguard to see if it improves your boot time.
5. Consider a clean reinstall
It might be inconvenient, but if you have any boot times that are wildly longer than above reference data, please consider a clean Windows installation. 'Clean' means deleting the system partitions on your SSD in the first step of the installation procedure. Before you do this, you should backup all important data on external storage.
6. Other causes.
If your system still takes a long time to even display the XMG boot logo or to boot into the Login prompt, there might be another issue at hand. Please make sure to update your BIOS, load setup defaults, enable “Fast Boot” again and make sure that your Windows and drivers are up to date. Please also consider to follow the generic advice in this article.
There is currently no other known systematic issue that prevents our laptops from doing a fast boot or fast wake-up. If you cannot resolve the issue on your machine, please consider to backup your data and do a clean Windows re-install.
For XMG FUSION 15 we have opened a dedicated tread about expected boot times after a clean install. Please move all relevant discussion to this thread:
My microphone does not sound right(I might be using Discord)
First, please make sure you increased the microphone gain to 100% and added the +20dB boost.
- Find "Sound settings" in Start menu
- Scroll down and click on "Sound Control Panel"
- Select "Recording" tab and double-click your microphone
- Select "Levels" tab and put everything to maximum (screenshot)
I have random Bluescreens or other random issues / might be memory-relatedBluescreens and other randomly occurring issues can have a number of reasons. Sometimes, the error message or driver reference can already point at a root cause. If there are too many possible root causes, here are some generic tips.
- If you have Undervolting in BIOS, disable it (set it to Zero)
- Update your BIOS
- Reset your BIOS (Load Defaults)
- Make sure you have all drivers installed correctly (at least no yellow exclamation marks in Device Manager)
- Make sure you are not running any 3rd party system software or drivers
- Consider to do a clean Reinstall of Windows
- Test your RAM with MemTest86, booted from USB
Follow these steps:
- Download MemTest 86 Free from here (you do not need to purchase the Pro version)
- This will download a file called "memtest86-usb.zip". Extract it to a new sub-folder
- Plug-in your USB stick. Make sure there is no important data. The next steps will delete all data on your USB stick.
- In the new folder, run imageUSB.exe and confirm the Admin prompt
- You will be greeted with this interface. Confirm the Drive Letter of your empty USB Stick
- Click the "Write" button and read and confirm all prompts
- With the USB stick successfully prepared, reboot your laptop and enter BIOS Setup (F2)
- Make sure your laptop charging cable is plugged-in and connected to external power
- Find and disable "Secure Boot" and "Fast Boot". Those are the only options you need to change. Enabling CSM or Legacy Mode is not required for this version of MemTest
- Save & Exit from your BIOS setup. During the reboot hold F10 (XMG FUSION 15) or F7 (all other laptops) to enter the Boot Media Selection prompt
- Select your USB drive from the Boot Media menu
- MemTest86 will start automatically and look like this. If any errors are detected, take a picture of the screen and contact support
- If you complete the first pass (Pass: 1 / 4) without any errors, there is a good chance that you won't see any additional errors and you can cancel the test and reboot with Ctrl+Alt+Del. When in doubt, you can also run it overnight with multiple passes. On a typical gaming laptop, running MemTest86 will constantly pull about 100W out of the wall socket
- When you finish your tests, go back to BIOS Setup to undo earlier changes or just Load Defaults to reset everything
If the RAM modules are actually not faulty, it can sometimes also help to just remove and replace (reseat) them. Sometimes, if they are not properly connected, they might also prompt random errors including iGPU graphics artifacts.
+++ Troubleshooting XMG FUSION 15 (2019) +++The following items apply only to XMG FUSION 15. Please check first if your issue is covered under the general section above. The latest BIOS and Control Center update can be found in this thread.
My speaker sound is underwhelming / I cannot get Soundblaster Connect running.Sound Blaster Connect is an important app to improve the experience of the audio system. It can increase volume (SmartVol) and Bass of the speakers.
1. Reinstall Audio drivers in the proper sequence
Normally, when all pre-requisites are met, Soundblaster Connect should install automatically from Windows. You can then find it with a simple search for “Sound Blaster” in the Windows Start menu. If Sound Blaster Connect is no where to be found or if it only shows an empty screen, please follow the sequence precisely:
- No prior steps necessary – you do not need to uninstall prior packages
- Please download the Audio drivers again from our download portal
- You only need the file “AudioDriver_Package_3-in-1“
- Extract the ZIP Archive
- Install Audio-with-SST and reboot Windows (!)
- Install Soundblaster-EQ
- Install Soundblaster-Creative_Audio_Effects
My CPU shows high activity in idle while having devices connected to USB-C port.We are currently tracking an issue where users have reported >10% CPU usage in Idle while having certain devices connected to the USB-C port.
Current Workaround: Disable Automatic Sleep on Thunderbolt controller
Device Manager > System devices > Thunderbolt Controller > Power Management > Disable "Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power"
I’m unable to turn off my keyboard backlight during boot.Normally, if you disable the keyboard backlight in Control Center using the slider switch, it should also be disabled during Reboot, Cold Boot etc. We had one report of a rare issue where this settings was not applied to firmware anymore. If you encounter this issue, please click the “Restore” button in Control Center to reset all you Keyboard Backlight settings. Then, try again to disable the Keyboard Backlight and reboot.
My keyboard backlight is not turning on anymore.We had a few reports of keyboard backlight not being able to turn on anymore. If you encounter this issue, please reset your BIOS settings.
- Reboot and enter BIOS Setup [F2]
- Open [Exit] menu; select and confirm [Restore Defaults] but do not reboot yet
- Open [Boot] menu and enter [Boot Priority]
- Find [Fast Boot] and set it to [Enabled]
- Back in [Exit] category, select [Save Changes and Exit], Reboot
I cannot access my BIOS Setup (F2) anymore.This is another very rare issue that was only reported once so far. If you cannot access your BIOS Setup, you cannot do a BIOS Reset anymore.
Solution: Remove CMOS Jumper from Mainboard and Reboot
The mainboard of XMG FUSION 15 has a jumper to control the BIOS Reset. In order to reach this jumper, you will need to remove the bottom case of the laptop. This is as easy as removing the 10 screws on the bottom side and then simply lifting the bottom cover away from the laptop.
The jumper is located next to the WiFi module
Now, please see if you can now get back into BIOS Setup with the F2 key during boot.
My external USB mouse sometimes stops moving.We have some reports from USB gaming mouse with ≥1000Hz polling rate that sometimes stop working when used together with USB hubs, both on USB-A and USB-C (Thunderbolt).
Please install the latest official drivers from your mouse vendor and see if you can reduce the polling rate to 500Hz to see if it makes any difference.
My system consumes about 1~2% battery in Standby/Sleep modeThis is normal and also affects both XMG FUSION and XMG NEO series with opto-mechanical keyboard. Reason: the keyboard consumes slightly over 1W even in standby, because it is still firing up the Infrared barriers for every individual switch. This is to make sure that the keyboard can wake the system from standby. This translates to a power consumption (witch charger, measured at wall socket) of up to 1.8W in Standby if the battery is already fully charged. Due to a hardware design constraint, the power of the keyboard switches cannot be turned off, unless the system is sent to Hibernate (S4) or Shutdown (S5).
Workaround: use Hibernate. By default, Standby automatically transitions into Hibernate after 180 minutes. You can shorten this timespan in the Advanced Power Options in Windows (Screenshot). You have to do this for each of the Performance Profiles that you use (Silent, Balanced, Enthusiast). Before that, you have to enable Hibernate in this menu.
I would like to improve my DPC Latencies.For guaranteed low DPC latencies, please check out our SCHENKER Audio Editions. For all other models, we're going to collect a number of tips here over time.
- Please check BIOS 0114 and Control Center 126.96.36.199 to see if it improves your results
- Uninstall NVIDIA GameReady driver and switch to NVIDIA Studio driver
- Uninstall Sound Blaster and other 3rd party audio apps
- Uninstall any 3rd party app that is deeply webbed into the system, including: system monitoring and tuning, anti-virus, firewalls, copy protection and anti-cheat etc.
- Follow the tips on this website: Sweetwater Audio: PC Optimization Guide for Windows 10
- Especially those about Power & Disk Optimization
- to be continued
I have issues with USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 adapters on XMG FUSION 15XMG FUSION 15 (2019, XFU15L19) had a bit of a shaky history with some USB-C adapters and Thunderbolt Docking Stations. It seems like the most serious issues have been ironed out with BIOS 0064 and Thunderbolt Firmware-Update NVM v56. If you plan to use USB-C port and you purchased your laptop before May 2020, please make sure to update your firmware as explained in this thread:
That's all, folks.For more FAQ on XMG, SCHENKER and Bestware, please check our FAQ Page: https://bestware.com/faqs/
Introduction to Blockchain Technology
The digital world relies very heavily on computer databases, even if most users are unaware of it. Now imagine a database that's probably immutable/unchangeable and almost impossible to hack. That’s a blockchain is an ordered and time-stamped sequence of “blocks of information”.
- A Blockchain technology was devised by the unknown inventor of the bitcoin crypto-currency in 2008. Simply put, the bitcoin crypto-currency runs on the bitcoin blockchain — a public blockchain where anyone can become a miner and details of each single bitcoin transaction are stored on each node.
- Blockchain is an innovative mixture of decades-old, tried and tested technologies including Public key cryptography (1970s), Proof-of-Work (1990s) and Cryptographic hash functions (1970s).
- Over a previous couple of years, many derivative projects (e.g. ethereum, multichain) and blockchain-inspired distributed ledger systems (e.g. BigchainDB, Corda, Hyperledger Burrow / Fabric / Sawtooth, Quorum) are created.
- Blockchains are provably immutable and enable the rapid transfer and exchange of crypto-tokens without the requirement for separate settlement, clearing & reconciliation.
- Blockchain solutions may be permissioned (e.g. a Government-run land registry) or permission-less (e.g. Bitcoin, where anyone can become a miner). Blockchain solutions may be private (e.g. a contract management system implemented in an exceedingly pharmaceutical company), public (e.g. an asset-backed cryptocurrency) or hybrid (e.g. a bunch of banks running a shared KYC platform).
- Blockchains can handle data authentication & verification all right. This includes immutable storage (data stored on a blockchain can't be changed or deleted), digital signatures and encryption. Data in almost any format is often stored within the blockchain.
- Blockchains can create public-private key pairs and even be used for generating and verifying digital signatures.
- Blockchains can handle smart asset management all right. This includes issuance, payment, exchange, escrow, and retirement of smart assets. A smart/crypto asset is that the tokenized version of a real-world asset e.g. gold, silver, oil and land.
- Blockchains don't have one point of control or a single point of failure.
- For organizations, blockchain technology can minimize fraud; accelerate information and money flow; greatly improve audibility and streamline processes.
- The original blockchain used proof of work as a consensus mechanism. But today multiple distributed ledger systems provide several consensus mechanisms such as Proof of stake, Deposit based consensus, Byzantine fault-tolerant, Proof of time, Federated Byzantine Agreement, Derived PBFT, Simplified Byzantine Fault Tolerance, Redundant Byzantine Fault Tolerance, Federated consensus, Round-Robin and Delegated Proof of Stake.
- One method of providing privacy on a blockchain is the separation of concerns, during which data is distributed only to the relevant parties of a transaction. Optionally, the hash of the info is broadcast to all or any of the nodes. This method is employed in Corda, Quorum, and Hyperledger Fabric.
- Another method of providing privacy on a blockchain involves the broadcasting of encrypted data across the entire network.