Download which software activation codes can Recover Keys retrieve
The Android key code typically reflects the language-specific interpretation of the key, so a different Android key code may be used for different languages. Auto-Keyboard Download - Join us to get 30% revenue https://chts21rus.ru/download/?file=166. Auto keyboard mac auto keyboard crack auto keyboard presser for games auto keyboard key presser auto keyboard presser crack Once which is decided, what you ought to do is sit back, relax and allow the Auto Keyboard Download tattoo artist go about their company.
Activity code 11 Best Android Keyboard Apps For 2020 For Fast Texting
MK220 best option in. Screenshot by Nicole Cozma/CNET Step 2: Open the Settings menu on your Android, and then go to Language & input. Where to find your membership expiration date.
Free Free Activation Codes to download at Shareware Junction
Search for Remouse License. Auto-Keyboard 4.0 See all Make words or phrases be automatically completed after you write just a few letters or assign them to keyboard shortcuts to speed up the text composing process in repetitive tasks. TP-Link USB Bluetooth Adapter for PC(UB400), 4.0 Bluetooth.
Arabic Language - GO Keyboard - Apps on Google Play
This keyboard key disabler, keyboard remapper and mouse disabler and mouse remapper has many features. Download source files [Version 2] - 31.63 KB. Auto keyboard 4.0 crack.
Auto Keyboard 4.0 Serial Number
Agelong Tree Activation Code Keygen 55 click site. You can also specify whether the keys will get disabled always, or for a specific application or on schedule. Crack + Serial Number Free Download.
How do you close/hide the Android soft keyboard using Java
Make full use of your touch-screen or type with a mouse quickly and efficiently! It can be minimized, but when it is opened it pushes your code over to the right. Auto Typer (free) download Mac version https://chts21rus.ru/download/?file=170.
Key search results - Smart Serials: Your serial numbers
This can improve how you type and work.
Auto Keyboard Free Download for Windows 10, 7, 8/8.1 (64
Hebrew Keyboard allows you to type in Hebrew language. Currently, Steam users can encounter problems with disabling the auto-update feature. We take the quality of the messages posted on forum as seriously as our articles.
Auto Keyboard - Auto Keyboard Presser, Auto Keyboard
Not only clicking, but the Auto Click Typer also has the option to emulate pressing specific keyboard keys or type the text for you automatically (if you want to). Auto Keyboard - Keyboard Automation Software to automate repetitive key down and key up - [HOST] offers free software downloads for Windows, Mac, iOS and Android computers and mobile devices. Hot Key (Keyboard shortcut) Text shortcut: Scheduler: Window popup: Windows Startup: Touch Screen Tap (Windows 8/10) Create macros and forget repetitive tasks!
Serial code entry with numeric keyboard - no comma displayed on device
A lightweight and easy-to-use password manager 7-Zip. Auto Keyboard 9.0 Full Serial Number [Mediafire]. Players do not have to look for multiple software as Perfect Automation mouse clicker is adequate and all-inclusive program and can perform the.
Amazon.co.uk Help: Kindle E-Reader Software Updates
How can I make sure that when the activity is started the focus is not gained. Barcode & QR code Keyboard PRO - Apps on Google Play look at this web-site. If a Matching products webpage opens, select your model number from the list.
My Rockstar Activation Code for GTA V is no more working
With both solutions, from @JamesLavery and @batmaci I was able to use the dot, but not the comma (and eventually, the dot is not saved). This function is particularly convenient for recording mouse movements. The program has the functionality of auto import DV, videos, and changes them to iMovie.
- Top Visual Studio Code Extensions: 50 Tools, and Snippets
- Download Touch It Virtual keyboard 4.6.2 serial number
- TextInput in Text component auto dismiss keyboard / cause
- Auto-Keyboard - Free Download
- Avantree DG40S USB Bluetooth Adapter for PC, Bluetooth
- GS Auto Clicker 3.1.4 for Windows
- 20 Best Free Auto Typer Software For Windows
- Lenovo Service Bridge: Automatically detects your system
- Script Activation Keys - Studio Features
- My Photo Keyboard - Apps on Google Play
Registration key auto Typer - Free download and software reviews
Before Gecko 5.0 (Firefox 5.0 / Thunderbird 5.0 / SeaMonkey 2.2), keyboard handling was less consistent across platforms. Auto Typer 1.1 for Windows https://chts21rus.ru/download/?file=171. Note: In addition to the default keymaps in table 1 below, you can select from a number of preset keymaps or.
Get the Jelly Bean keyboard on your Android 4.0 device
Windows / System / OS components / Ghost Mouse Auto Clicker. This way, when it is opened, it does not push your code over. Auto-Keyboard is a keyboard tool software.
|1||How to find serial numbers - PC - Lenovo Support US||19%|
|2||Serial Number, Serial Numbers||24%|
|3||Gta V Online Activation Code||53%|
|4||Advanced Mouse Auto Clicker 4.2.1 Crack||12%|
|5||Auto Keyboard Presser: Free tool that automatically||50%|
Other advancements on the arcade side include audio circuitry emulation for 280-ZZZAP, and protection microcontroller emulation for Kick and Run and Captain Silver.
The GRiD Compass series were possibly the first rugged computers in the clamshell form factor, possibly best known for their use on NASA space shuttle missions in the 1980s. The initial model, the Compass 1101, is now usable in MAME. There are lots of improvements to the Tandy Color Computer drivers in this release, with better cartridge support being a theme. Acorn BBC series drivers now support Solidisk file system ROMs. Writing to IMD floppy images (popular for CP/M computers) is now supported, and a critical bug affecting writes to HFE disk images has been fixed. Software list additions include a collection of CDs for the SGI MIPS workstations.
There are several updates to Apple II emulation this month, including support for several accelerators, a new IWM floppy controller core, and support for using two memory cards simultaneously on the CFFA2. As usual, we’ve added the latest original software dumps and clean cracks to the software lists, including lots of educational titles.
Finally, the memory system has been optimised, yielding performance improvements in all emulated systems, you no longer need to avoid non-ASCII characters in paths when using the chdman tool, and jedutil supports more devices.
There were too many HyperScan RFID cards added to the software list to itemise them all here. You can read about all the updates in the whatsnew.txt file, or get the source and 64-bit Windows binary packages from the download page.
MAME Testers Bugs Fixed
- 00434: [Graphics] (gaplus.cpp) gaplus: Reverse scrolling background moves too slowly. (sasuke)
- 00480: [Graphics] (galaga.cpp) bosco and clones: Background is not erased correctly during title sequence. (hap)
- 00783: [Misc.] (nycaptor.cpp) nycaptor: High score initials entry times out too quickly. (GoldS_TCRF)
- 01731: [Graphics] (atarifb.cpp) atarifb, atarifb1, atarifb4, abaseb, abaseb2: LEDs are connected incorrectly. (hap)
- 05148: [Misc.] (ht68k.cpp) ht68k: System hangs when attempting to boot from floppy. (AJR)
- 05766: [Documentation] (armedf.cpp) armedf, armedff: Correct title is Armed F, not Armed Formation. (J.J.Boy)
- 06456: [Graphics] (seta2.cpp) mj4simai: Missing pan/zoom effects on scene transitions. (David Haywood)
- 06559: [Gameplay] (apple2gs.cpp) All sets in apple2gs.cpp: System 6.0.x freezes on boot. (Peter Ferrie)
- 06833: [Misc.] (einstein.cpp) All einstein.cpp sets: Buffer overrun on DSK image file with more sides than drive heads. (MetalliC)
- 06898: [Documentation] (8080bw.cpp) spclaser and clones: Space Laser and Intruder appear to be hacks of Space War. (GoldS_TCRF)
- 07171: [Documentation] (megadriv.cpp) genesis [babyboom]: Release year is incorrect. (ArcadeShadow)
- 07198: [Documentation] (slapfght.cpp) tigerh and clones: Title should be hyphenated. (AntoPISA)
- 07269: [Graphics] (seta2.cpp) penbros and clones: Incorrect scene transition effects. (David Haywood)
- 07369: [Graphics] (namconb1.cpp) machbrkr: Character sprite animations display incorrectly. (cam900)
- 07536: [Graphics] Prescale option does not work properly with D3D renderer. (Ryan Holtz)
- 07551: [Crash/Freeze] (nes.cpp) nes [galivan]: Game freezes after selecting start or continue. (girosintornillos)
- 07591: [DIP/Input] (pacman.cpp) crush, maketrax: Coin counter increases continuously. (Ivan Vangelista)
- 07620: [Gameplay] (tubep.cpp) tubep, tubepb: “GAME OVER” and stage clear screens are skipped. (hap)
- 07629: [Documentation] (ladybug.cpp) snapjack: Release year is incorrect. (jkburks)
- 07634: [DIP/Input] (subsino2.cpp) mtrain: “Double Up” DIP switch settings are reversed. (joepublic)
- 07635: [DIP/Input] (subsino2.cpp) mtrain: Big/Small button functions are not labeled. (joepublic)
- 07640: [Graphics] (armedf.cpp) armedf and clones: Vertical blanking interval is incorrect, truncating screen vertically. (sasuke)
- 07648: [DIP/Input] (dkong.cpp) dkong3: DIP switch settings use different terminology to game manual. (xelnia)
- 07651: [Documentation] (warpwarp.cpp) sos: Title, manufacturer and release year do not match earliest advertisements. (jkburks)
- 07652: [Documentation] (m10.cpp) andromed: Title, manufacturer and release year are incorrect. (jkburks)
- 07653: [Documentation] (galaxian.cpp) galaxiani: Game appears to be officially licensed, not bootlegged. (jkburks)
- 07656: [Known Issues/To-Do's] (atarisy1.cpp) Two BIOS ROMs are bad dumps. (hap)
- 07657: [DIP/Input] (selz80.cpp) selz80, dagz80: Keyboard auto-repeats when it shouldn’t. (AJR)
- 07663: [Graphics] (gaplus.cpp) gaplus and clones: Star field drawing area is incorrect. (sasuke)
- 07664: [Crash/Freeze] (skylncr.cpp) All machines in skylncr.cpp: [debug] Assertion failure in tilemap code. (AJR)
- 07667: [Crash/Freeze] (pengo.cpp) schick: [debug] Assertion failure on palette initialisation. (David Haywood)
- 07668: [Crash/Freeze] (seattle.cpp) sfrush, sfrushrk and clones: [debug] Assertion failure on start. (AJR)
- 07671: [DIP/Input] (atarisy1.cpp) roadblst and clones: Steering does not automatically return to center. (Tafoid)
- 07673: [Sound] All: Recorded MNG and WAV files are out of sync. (hap)
- 07674: [Media Support] (bbc.cpp) bbcb: Solidisk DFS (8271) *CAT command returns Diskfault error. (Carl)
- 07675: [DIP/Input] (gaelco2.cpp) wrally2, wrally2a: Analog steering control doesn’t work. (Ivan Vangelista)
- 07676: [Sound] (gaelco2.cpp) wrally2, wrally2a: Audio channels do not match default screen positions. (Ivan Vangelista)
- 07678: [DIP/Input] (btime.cpp) btime3: Bonus Life DIP switch settings are labeled incorrectly. (Tafoid)
- 07686: [Documentation] (sms.cpp) gamegear [shinobi2]: Title is abbreviated. (ArcadeShadow)
New working machines
- Black Hole (EFG Sanremo) [f205v, Ivan Vangelista]
- Fidelity Electronics Mini Sensory Chess Challenger (1982 version) [hap, Berger, Achim]
- Fidelity Electronics The Gambit (1989 version) [hap, Berger, Achim]
- Game & Watch: Popeye (Panorama Screen) [algestam, Ryan Holtz]
- Grant Searle Simple 6502 Machine [Frank Palazzolo]
- Grant Searle Simple 6809 Machine [Frank Palazzolo]
- Grant Searle Simple CP/M Machine [Frank Palazzolo]
- Grant Searle Simple Z-80 Machine [Frank Palazzolo]
- Hegener + Glaser Mephisto Junior (1982 version) [hap, Berger, Achim]
- Micro Vs. System: Donkey Kong 3 [algestam, Ryan Holtz]
- Millennium 2000 GmbH Millennium M505 Arcade Neo Portable Spielkonsole (Family Sport 100-in-1) [TeamEurope]
- Millennium 2000 GmbH Millennium M521 Arcade Neo 2.0 (Family Sport 220-in-1) [TeamEurope, David Haywood]
- Morrow Designs MDT 60 Video Display Terminal [Bitsavers, AJR]
- Saitek Kasparov Simultano (ver. C) [hap, Achim]
- SciSys Chess Champion: Super System IV [hap, Berger, Achim]
- SciSys Mini Chess [hap, Sean Riddle]
- Radica / Capcom / Sega Street Fighter II: Special Champion Edition [Ghouls'n Ghosts] (Radica, Arcade Legends) (USA) [Sean Riddle, David Haywood, Kev (FBN), anonymous]
- Radica / Sega Genesis Collection Volume 2 (Radica, Arcade Legends) (USA) [Sean Riddle, David Haywood, Kev (FBN), anonymous]
- Radica / Sega Super Sonic Gold (Radica Plug & Play) (USA) [Sean Riddle, David Haywood, Kev (FBN), anonymous]
- Speed Racer (Senario) [Sean Riddle, Kamaal Brown, David Haywood]
- Super Motor (prototype) [Mirko Buffoni, Roberto Fresca, Retromaniacs, Recreativas.org]
- TwinBee (Bubble System) [Raki, The Dumping Union, David Haywood]
- Vs Power Plus 30-in-1 [Sean Riddle, Kitsune Sniper]
- Zudu-go / 2udu-go [Sean Riddle, David Haywood, anonymous]
New working clones
- Air Duel (US location test, M82 hardware) [halowarrior40]
- Circus (bootleg) [f205v, caius]
- Cleopatra Fortune (Ver 2.1O 1996/09/05, bootleg) [Jorge Silva, White_Spot]
- Dirt Dash (Rev. DT1 Ver.A, Japan) [Guru]
- DonPachi (Japan, Satsuei version) [PEG]
- dreamGEAR My Arcade Gamer V Portable Gaming System (DGUN-2573) (set 2, older) [Sean Riddle]
- DTK Group PC-XT-Clones with DTK/ERSO-BIOS [rfka01]
- Fidelity Electronics Mini Sensory Chess Challenger (1981 version) [hap, Sean Riddle]
- Gals Panic (Taiwan, EXPRO-02 PCB) [jordigahan, ClawGrip]
- Golden Par Golf (Joystick, V1.0) [Brian Troha, The Dumping Union]
- Hegener + Glaser Mephisto Portorose 32 Bit (v1.04) [Berger]
- Hot Blocks - Tetrix II (set 2) [jordigahan, mariorq, ClawGrip]
- Hot Blocks - Tetrix II (set 3) [Victor Fernandez (City Game), ClawGrip]
- Jackie Chan - The Kung-Fu Master (rev 4?) [coolmod, The Dumping Union]
- Karate Dou (Arfyc bootleg) [Retromaniacs, ArcadeHacker, Recreativas.org]
- Matra & Hachette Alice with MCX-128 [Tim Lindner]
- Novag Super Expert (version A, set 3) [Berger]
- Pit Boss Superstar (9221-12-02, Minnesota version) [David Viens]
- Police Trainer (Rev 1.3B, Rev 0.3 PCB) [Brian Troha, The Dumping Union]
- Prebillian (bootleg) [Kevin Eshbach]
- Raiden II (Spain) [Jorge Silva]
- Road Fighter (set 3, unencrypted) [Porchy]
- SciSys Superstar 36K [Berger, Achim]
- Shuffleshot (v1.35) [Phil Bennett, Aaron Giles, FactoryDavey, Bri Hefele, Joe Drilling, runwhiteboyrun, Christian “Ferris Bueller” Deitering, Justin Khan, ColdPie, Joe Boyd, Vitorio Miliano, JFlow @scrapbrain, Darkstar, Tom Summersell, Ryan Holtz, Brian Troha]
- Shuffleshot (v1.38) [Phil Bennett, Aaron Giles, FactoryDavey, Bri Hefele, Joe Drilling, runwhiteboyrun, Christian “Ferris Bueller” Deitering, Justin Khan, ColdPie, Joe Boyd, Vitorio Miliano, JFlow @scrapbrain, Darkstar, Tom Summersell, Ryan Holtz, Brian Troha]
- Street Fighter (Japan, bootleg) [f205v]
- Tandy Radio Shack MCX-128 [Tim Lindner]
- Trivia (Questions Series 12 Alt Question Rom) [Brian Troha]
- Trivia (Questions Series 14 Alt Question Rom) [Brian Troha]
- Trivia (Version 1.03a Sex questions, Alt revision questions) [Brian Troha]
- Vampire Savior: The Lord of Vampire (Brazil 970519) [Renan Eler, Roberto Louzada, Filipe Nascimento, CPS Raptor group, SHVB]
- Varth: Operation Thunderstorm (bootleg, set 2) [gmx, The Dumping Union]
- Video Pinball (4 ROMs version) [f205v]
Machines promoted to working
- Bingo Time [TeamEurope, Ivan Vangelista]
- Excalibur Electronics Ford Racing [David Haywood]
- GRiD Computers Compass 1101 [usernameak]
- Kick and Run (World) [dink, David Haywood]
- Ritam Master Monty [hap]
- Ritam Monty Plays Scrabble [hap]
- Tetris + Cherry Master (Corsica, v8.01, set 2) [Ioannis Bampoulas]
Clones promoted to working
- Kick and Run (US) [dink, David Haywood]
- World Class Bowling Tournament (v1.30) [Phil Bennett, Aaron Giles, FactoryDavey, Bri Hefele, Joe Drilling, runwhiteboyrun, Christian “Ferris Bueller” Deitering, Justin Khan, ColdPie, Joe Boyd, Vitorio Miliano, JFlow @scrapbrain, Darkstar, Tom Summersell, Ryan Holtz, Brian Troha]
New machines marked as NOT_WORKING
- Crazy Balls [TTL] [f205v]
- Dardomania (v2.1) [Juan Romero, ClawGrip]
- Densha de GO 3! Tsukin-hen (V2.03J) [andynumbers, The Dumping Union]
- dreamGEAR My Arcade Go Gamer Portable (Family Sport 220-in-1) [Sean Riddle, Kev (FBN), anonymous]
- GNAT Computers GNAT System 10 [Don Maslin Archive, AJR]
- High Roller [malcor]
- Indra / Amper Consola EMT [ClawGrip]
- Jackpot (Ver 16.16L) [f205v]
- JoMoX XBase 09 Midi Controlled Analogue Drum Module [DBWBP]
- Korg DVP-1 Digital Voice Processor [DBWBP]
- Lexibook Compact Cyber Arcade - Marvel Ultimate Spider-Man [Sean Riddle, Kitsune Sniper]
- Matthew Sarnoff Ultim809 [Robbbert]
- Micro-Term / Kurzweil Computer Products ERGO 201 (Special #9233) [Bitsavers]
- Novation BassStation Rack Analogue Synthesizer Module [DBWBP]
- Novation Drum Station [DBWBP]
- Novation Super Bass Station [DBWBP]
- Roland Boss GX-700 Guitar Effects Processor [DBWBP]
- Roland Boss SE-70 Super Effects Processor [DBWBP]
- Roland Boss SX-700 Studio Effects Processor [DBWBP]
- Roland TR-909 Rhythm Composer [anonymous, DBWBP]
- Trebol [PinMAME]
- TV Learning Station (VTech, Germany) [Sean Riddle, TeamEurope]
- Yamaha DX11 Digital Programmable Algorithm Synthesizer [DBWBP]
- Zenith Data Systems Z-22 Terminal [Bitsavers]
- Zone 3D [Sean Riddle, David Haywood]
New clones marked as NOT_WORKING
- Corona Data Systems, Inc. Corona PPC-21 [rfka01]
- FreeWay (V4.31) [Cristiano-MDQ]
- G2 Systems MasterPieCe 800 Series [Ian Bradbury]
- G2 Systems MasterPieCe 900 Series [Ian Bradbury]
- G2 Systems MasterPieCe 900GX Series [Ian Bradbury]
- International Business Machines PS/1 2011 (international models with ROM DOS) [rfka01]
- International Business Machines PS/1 2121 [rfka01]
- International Business Machines PS/1 2121 (international models with ROM DOS) [rfka01]
- International Business Machines PS/1 2123 [rfka01]
- International Business Machines PS/1 2133 [rfka01]
- IQ Unlimited (Germany) [Alexandre]
- Jackpot (Ver 1.16L) [f205v]
- JUKO NEST 8088 and V20 [rfka01]
- Konglongwang - D-Kids VS Alpha Yaosai (China, Ver 2.501) (MDA-C0081) [tenyuhuang]
- Magic Bomb (Ver. A3.1A) [Cristiano-MDQ]
- Magic Bomb (Ver. AA.72D, 14/11/05) [Cristiano-MDQ]
- Magic Bomb (Ver. AB4.2, 11/10/01) [Cristiano-MDQ]
- Magic Bomb (Ver. AB4.5A, 07/10/02) [Cristiano-MDQ]
- Magic Bomb (Ver. L3.5S) [Cristiano-MDQ]
- Monotech NuXT [rfka01]
- Monotech NuXT v2 [rfka01]
- NCR Class 3302 Model 0110 [rfka01]
- The Raid (alternate set) [jordigahan, ClawGrip]
- Schneider Rundfunkwerke AG 386SX System 40 (VGA) [rfka01]
- Schneider Rundfunkwerke AG Tower AT 201, 202, 220, 240 and 260 (286,EGA) [rfka01]
- Sergey Kiselev Micro 8088 [rfka01]
- Sergey Kiselev Sergey's XT [rfka01]
- Sergey Kiselev Xi processor board [rfka01]
- Shinobi (Datsu bootleg, set 3) [hammy]
- Star Wars (1.01) [PinMAME]
- Super Six Plus II English Mark Darts (Spanish) [jordigahan, ClawGrip]
- Torch Computers Torch Model 301 [Nigel Barnes, Centre for Computing History]
- Torch Computers Torch Model 725 [Nigel Barnes, Jules Richardson]
- Twilight Zone (L-5) [PinMAME]
New working software list additions
- apple2_flop_clcracked: Animal Watch: Tracks (cleanly cracked), Animal Watch: Whales (cleanly cracked), Animal Watch: Wolves (cleanly cracked), Deutsch: Aktuell 1 (Second Edition) (cleanly cracked), Deutsche Grammatik: der-die-das (cleanly cracked), Dinosaur Construction Kit: Tyrannosaurus Rex (cleanly cracked), German Word Order (cleanly cracked), German Word Order (Revision 2) (cleanly cracked), Homonyms I (Revision 2) (cleanly cracked), Homonyms II (Revision 2) (cleanly cracked), Jabbertalky (cleanly cracked), MECC-A757 Computer Generated Mathematics Materials Volume 1: Problem Solving (Version 1.3) (cleanly cracked), MECC-A816 Electronic Money (Version 1.0) (cleanly cracked), MECC-A816 Electronic Money (Version 1.1) (cleanly cracked), MECC-A824 Classification (Version 1.0) (cleanly cracked), Pronouns I (Revision 2) (cleanly cracked), Pronouns II (Revision 2) (cleanly cracked), Rhymes and Riddles (Revision 2) (cleanly cracked), Sentence Combining (cleanly cracked), The Wizard of Id's WizMath (cleanly cracked), Verbs I (Revision 2) (cleanly cracked), Verbs II (Revision 2) (cleanly cracked) [4am, Firehawke]
- apple2_flop_orig: Ace Detective, Algernon: An Introduction to Programming Logic, Amazing Arithmetricks (Version 1.0), Animal Hotel, Asteroids in Space, Backyard Birds (Version 1.0), Bag of Tricks (Version 2.1), Ballyhoo (Release 97 / 851218), Barron's SAT: 1st Edition, Barron's SAT: 2nd Edition, Behind The Wheel: Blue Level, Bluegrass Bluff (Version 1.0), Bounce!, California Games, Cavity Busters (Version 1.0), Championship Golf, Cleanwater Detectives (Version 1.0), Colossus Chess IV, CommuniKeys (Version 1.1), Conquering Decimals (+, -) (Version 1.0), Conquering Decimals (×, ÷) (Version 1.0), Conquering Fractions (+, -) (Version 1.0), Conquering Fractions (×, ÷) (Version 1.0), CryptoQuest (Version 1.0), Decimal Concepts (Version 1.0), The Demon's Forge, Deutsche Grammatik: der-die-das, Dr. Livingstone, I Presume? (Version 1.0), Dunjonquest: The Datestones of Ryn, Eerieville Library (Version 1.0), Electrifying Adventures (Version 1.0), Estimation Activities (Version 1.0), Estimation Strategies (Version 1.0), Estimation: Quick Solve I (Version 1.0), The Executive Secretary (Version 4.2), Exploring Chaos (Version 1.0), Exploring Gas Laws (Version 1.0), Exploring Sequences and Series (Version 1.0), Fish School (Version 1.0), Five-Star Forecast (Version 1.0), Fossil Hunter (Version 1.0), Fraction Munchers (Version 1.0), Fraction Practice Unlimited (Version 1.1), Fraktured Faebles, Garbage Gang, GFL Championship Football, GraFORTH, Grammar Gobble (Version 1.0), Grammar Madness (Version 1.0), Grammar Toy Shop (Version 1.0), History Makers (Version 1.0), The Incredible Laboratory, Invisible Bugs (Version 1.0), The Last Gladiator, The Legend of Blacksilver, The Living Cell (Version 1.0), Lunar Greenhouse (Version 1.0), Magical Myths, Matterhorn Screamer, Measure Works (Version 1.0), Micro-LADS 1: Plurals and Noun/Verb Agreement, Micro-LADS 2: Verb Forms, Micro-LADS 3: Prepositions, Micro-LADS 4: Pronouns, Micro-LADS 5: Negatives, Micro-LADS 6: Deictic Expressions, Passive, WH-questions, Micro-LADS 7: Prepositions II, Miner's Cave (Version 1.0), Money Works (Version 1.0), Moving Museum (Version 1.0), Murphy's Minerals (Version 1.0), Number Munchers (Version 1.3), Nutrition Nabber (Version 1.0), Odd One Out, Paper Plane Pilot (Version 1.0), Path Tactics (Version 1.0), The Personal Secretary (Version 1.1), Phonics Prime Time: Blends and Digraphs (Version 1.0), Phonics Prime Time: Final Consonants (Version 1.0), Phonics Prime Time: Initial Consonants (Version 1.0), Phonics Prime Time: Vowels I (Version 1.0), Phonics Prime Time: Vowels II (Version 1.0), Picture Chompers (Version 1.0), Picture a Story (Version 1.0), Pizza To Go (Version 1.0), Poker Parat, Problem Solving with Nim (Version 1.0), Rocket Factory (Version 1.0), Science Toolkit Plus (Version 2.0), The Seven Cities of Gold, Snooper Troops and the case of The Granite Point Ghost, Stoichiometry, Sun and Seasons (Version 1.0), Take a Chance! (Version 1.0), Those Amazing Reading Machines I (Version 1.0), Those Amazing Reading Machines II (Version 1.0), Those Amazing Reading Machines III (Version 1.0), Time Navigator Around The World (Version 1.0), To Preserve, Protect and Defend (Version 1.0), Treasures for Sale (Version 1.0), Tycoon (Version 2.1), A View To A Kill, Weeds to Trees (Version 1.0), Wild West Math Level 5, Winnie the Pooh in the Hundred Acre Wood (Sunburst Communications release), Wonderland Puzzles (Version 1.0), Words at Work: Compound It! (Version 1.0), Words at Work: Contraction Action (Version 1.0), Words at Work: Prefix Power (Version 1.0), Words at Work: Suffix Sense (Version 1.0), World Games, Writer Rabbit (Version 1.3) [4am, Firehawke]
- bbc_flop_z80: Z80 Winchester Utilities [Nigel Barnes]
- bbc_hdd: Master 128 ADFS Hard Drive Image V1.03, Master 128 ADFS Hard Drive Image V1.05, Model B ADFS Hard Drive Image B1.06e, Model B ADFS Hard Drive Image B1.31 (Retro Software), Model B ADFS Hard Drive Image B1.42, Model B ADFS Hard Drive Image T1.07 [RetroClinic]
- bbc_rom: 512 FastBoot 1.00, 65C02 Assembler 1.60, AJS Fortran, Acorn DFS 2.45 Rev 1191, Advanced Disc Toolkit 1.71, Amcom E-Net 5.18, AMPLE Nucleus (patched), AMPLE Nucleus ID 108801, AMPLE Nucleus ID 57315, AMPLE Nucleus ID 73863, AMPLE Nucleus ID 80327, AMTOR MkII 3.05, The Artist 1.00, BeeBASE-1 1.02, Bitstik Service ROM 0.51, Chameleon ROM 1.0, Colour Dump Rom, Commstar 9003, CPFS+ 1.20, CTS Palette 1.10, Hierarchical DFS 1.05, HKR Utilities 1.00, HKR Utilities 1.10, HKR Utilities 1.20, HKR Utilities 1.30, Instat B00741, Master ROM 1.05, MasterPieCe 1.10, MasterPieCe 800 Manager 2.40, MasterPieCe 900GX Manager 1.20, Maxim 1.0, Meta Assembler 3.30A, Opus Challenger 1.00, Opus Challenger 1.01, Opus Challenger 1.03, OrthoCAM 0.02, Pen-Friend 1.21, Plotter 1.0, Prisma-3 1.30, Prisma-3 2.30, Pull Down RAM Driver 1.00, Quest 2.1B, RAMDisc 1.01, Sciways 2.01, SJ Control ROM 0.23, SJ Control ROM 0.30, System Delta 2.017, Text To Speech 1.01, U2 2nd Processor Utility 1.5, VideoNuLA 1.03, View A1.4, View A3.0 pms (Hack?), Workstation 1.4 #0135, Workstation 1.4 #0148, Workstation 1.5 [Nigel Barnes]
- cgenie_cass: Megapede, Pole Position [Jürgen Buchmüller]
- compis: Action1 Glosprogram (nät/skollicens), Coulombs lag (nät/skollicens), Datorn i kommunikation (enanvändare), Datorn i matematik (nät/skollicens), Får dataregister skvallra? (enanvändare), Får dataregister skvallra? (komplement), Internationella ord från grekiskan (nät/skollicens), Internationella ord från latinet (nät/skollicens), Jorden skiftas, folket skingras (nät/skollicens), Kinetik (nät/skollicens), Matematikverkstad I (beta, nät/skollicens), Millikans försök (enanvändare), Mät energi (enanvändare), MätEtt (enanvändare), RitEtt (enanvändare), Räkna lätt, räkna rätt (demo, version 6175), StatEtt - Analys, Stava rätt på nytt sätt (version 8481), Stil-Plus (alfa 1.0, nät/skollicens), Video-butiken (enanvändare) [FakeShemp]
- eti660_quik: Music Maker, Pong, Wipeout [Robbbert]
- excalibur64: Boot disk [Robbbert]
- Challenger Advanced Chess [hap, Berger, Achim]
- Challenger Book Openings [Berger]
- fmtowns_cd: Dracula Hakushaku - Bishoujo-tachi no Chi no Shitatari, Hyper Planet, Lemon Cocktail Collection, Märchen Toshokan - Grimm Douwa - Bremen no Ongakutai, Nihon no Rekishi - Ishin-hen - Kurofune Raikou, Phobos, Towns Chiri - Jigsaw World [redump.org, r09]
- ggm: Capablanca Edition - Master Chess Endgame [Berger, Achim]
- The Amazing Spider-Man, Eye of Horus [ArcadeShadow]
- Centipede, Ms. Pac-Man [r09]
- Alone in the Dark 2 (France), Cruise for a Corpse, Formula One Grand Prix (Euro), Leisure Suit Larry 1: In the Land of the Lounge Lizards (EGA release), Leisure Suit Larry 1: In the Land of the Lounge Lizards (VGA release), Police Quest in Pursuit of the Death Angel (VGA release), Roberta Williams' Laura Bow in "The Dagger of Amon Ra", Silverball 2 Plus, Speed Racer in the Challenge of Racer X, Subwar 2050 - The Underwater Combat Simulation [ArcadeShadow]
- Chuck Yeager's Air Combat (Gravis Ultrasound version), Dune (5.25"), Frontier - Elite II, Gravis UltraSound (GUS) Installation - V2.05 [r09]
- msx1_cart: Ink - Exxon Surfing [anonymous]
- pc98: Eimmy to Yobanaide (Demo), Ekispert, Ekudorado - Kagami no Naka no Oukoku, Elm Knight - A Living Body Armor (Demo), Elthlead Senshi, EO System 3.0 (v1.10 installer), EPSON Jiko Shindan Program, EPSON MS-DOS 2.11 (Rev. E22), EPSON MS-DOS 2.11 (Rev. R15), EPSON Nihongo Disk BASIC v2.0, Estate, eXOn, eXOn (Demo), Expert-98 [Neo Kobe Collection, r09]
- qx10_flop: CP/M-80 R2.2 for QX-10 & QX-16 1983 [Carl]
- saitek_schess: Strong Play Module [Berger, Achim]
- Barco Creator 7.2, CATIA V5R16, Diagnostics 5.3, Hot Mix 4, IndiZone, IRIX 4.0.2, IRIX 4.0.4B for IP4, IP5, IP6, IP12 and IP17, IRIX 4.0.5, IRIX 5.3 Current Patches December 1997, IRIX 5.3 Recommended/Required Patches September 1997, IRIX 6.0.1, IRIX 6.1, IRIX 6.5.22, IRIX 6.5.30 [archive.org, Davide Cavalca]
- IRIX 6.5.15 [archive.org, fsck.technology, Davide Cavalca]
- IRIX 4.0.4 [archive.org, jrra.zone, Davide Cavalca]
- Ada95 Compiler 1.2 for IRIX 5.3, 6.2 and 6.3, Ada95 Compiler 1.3 for IRIX 6.2, 6.3, 6.4 and 6.5, C++ Translator 3.2, Compiler Execution Environment 7.3 for IRIX 6.5 through 6.5.4, Cosmo Software for IRIX 5.3, 6.2, 6.3 and 6.4, Cosmo Suite, DCE 1.2.2 Base Executive/Client for IRIX 6.5.2, Digital Media Dev Option 1.1, Documenter's Workbench 4.1.3, ENlightenDSM 3.1 for UNIX and NT, Hot Mix 18 - Explore Tools and Technologies for Silicon Graphics, Hot Mix 19, ImageVision Library 3.2, ImageVision Library 3.2.1, IRIS Development Option 4.1.1, IRIS Performer 2.2 Friends Demo CD for IRIX 6.2 and later, IRIS Performer 2.2 Yosemite Demo CD for IRIX 6.2 and later, IRIS Performer 2.2 for IRIX 6.2 and later, IRIS Inventor 1.1.2, IRIX 4.0.5H, IRIX 4.0.5H and 4.0.5IOP R4400 Patch, IRIX 5.1.1, IRIX 5.2, IRIX 5.3 for Indy R4400 175MHz, IRIX 6.2 Development Foundation, IRIX 6.2 Development Libraries, IRIX 6.3 Development Foundation, IRIX 6.3 Development Foundation 1.2 for IRIX 6.3, IRIX 6.3 Development Libraries, IRIX 6.4 Applications August 1997, IRIX 6.4 Development Foundation, IRIX 6.4 Development Libraries, IRIX 6.4 for Origin, Onyx2 and OCTANE, IRIX 6.5.1, IRIX 6.5.6, IRIX Development Foundation 1.2 for IRIX 6.2, IRIX Development Foundation 1.2 for IRIX 6.4, IRIX Networker 4.1.3, IRIX Patch 188.8.131.52, MineSet 2.0.1 for IRIX 6.2 and later, MIPSpro 7.2, MIPSpro 7.3, MIPSpro All-Compiler CD May 1999 for IRIX 6.5 and later, Molecular Inventor Development Kit 1.1, NetWorker 4.2.5 for IRIX 5.3, 6.2, 6.3 and 6.4, Networker 4.2.5 for IRIX 6.2, 6.3 and 6.4, O2 Out of Box Experience, Open Inventor 3D Toolkit 2.1.2, Origin and Onyx2 System Disk Patches, Origin/Onyx2 Patch Supplement for IRIX 6.5, Performance Co-Pilot 1.3 for IRIX 5.3, 6.2, 6.3 and 6.4, Performance Co-Pilot 2.1 for IRIX 6.2, 6.3, 6.4 and 6.5.5, Performance Co-Pilot for Oracle 2.0 for IRIX 5.3, 6.2, 6.3, 6.4 and 6.5, Performance Co-Pilot for Web Servers 2.0 for IRIX 5.3, 6.2, 6.3, 6.4 and 6.5, Performance Co-Pilot for WebServers 1.1, ProDev Developers Suite, ProDev Workshop 2.6.5 for IRIX 6.2, 6.3 and 6.4, SCSL Scientific Library 1.2 for IRIX 6.4 and 6.5, Silicon Graphics 1600SW Flat Panel Monitor Owner's Manual, Silicon Graphics MultiLink Adapter Documentation, Visual Magic Tools 1.0, Wavefront Composer 3.5.1 Visualizer Paint 3.5.1, WebFORCE February 1998, WorkShop Pro MPF 2.7 for IRIX 6.2, 6.3 and 6.4 [Bitsavers, Davide Cavalca] Desktop Special Edition 1.0 for Support Customers, European Language Module 1.3, Freeware 2.0 - Unsupported Software compatible with IRIX 6.2 and later, Hot Mix 18, IRIX 6.3 and 6.4 Recommended/Required Patches October 1997, IRIX 6.3 Applications August 1997, IRIX 6.5.13, IRIX 6.5.5, IRIX 6.5.7, IRIX 6.5.9, Insignia SoftWindows 95 4.0 for IRIX 6.3 and 6.4, Network File System 5.3, O2 Demos 1.1.1 for IRIX 6.3 including R10000, O2 IRIX 6.3 Recommended/Required Patches August 1997, ONC3/NFS Version 2, for IRIX 6.2, 6.3 and 6.4, Patch SG0000466, Support Advantage 12/95, Support Advantage 9/95, SupportFolio 5/96, SupportFolio June 96 [ClawGrip, Rampa]
- Alias|Wavefront Advanced Visualizer 4.2, Alias|Wavefront Maya Composer 5.5, Alias|Wavefront PowerAnimator 7.51, Alias|Wavefront PowerAnimator 8.2, Common Desktop Environment 4.3, Cosmo Compress 1.1.1, Database Accelerator 3.0, Desktop Special Edition 1.1, Discreet Effect 6.1.3, Discreet Flame 4.0.2, ENlightenDSM 1.1 for UNIX and NT, European Language Module 1.2, Gauntlet 4.1 INTERNATIONAL for IRIX 6.2, 6.3, 6.4 and 6.5, Hot Mix Volume 11, Hot Mix Volume 12, Hot Mix Volume 17, Hot Mix Volume 8, I-DEAS Master Series Release 6, IMPACT Demos CD 6.2, IMPACT Digital Media 2.1, Indigo2 IMPACT Video for IRIX 6.5, IndiZone2, IndiZone3, Insignia SoftWindows 95 5.0 for IRIX 6.5, IRIS PERFORMER 2.0, IRIX 5.2 for Indy R4600SC/XZ and Presenter, IRIX 6.2, IRIX 6.2 Applications August 1996, IRIX 6.2 with Indigo IMPACT 10000, IRIX 6.3 for O2, Including R10000, IRIX 6.5.2, IRIX 6.5.26, IRIX 6.5.29, IRIX 6.5.4, IRIX 6.5.8, NetWorker 4.2.9 for IRIX 6.2, 6.4 and 6.5, Open Inventor 2.1.5 for IRIX 6.2, 6.3, 6.4 and 6.5, Patches for IRIX 6.2 with Indigo2 8/96, PRISMS 6.4, Samba 2.0.0 for IRIX for IRIX 6.5 and later, SGImeeting 1.0 for IRIX 6.5.2, SupportFolio 10/96, Teleffect 1.0 for IRIX 6.2, 6.3, 6.4, 6.5 for Microsoft NT 4.0 [Davide Cavalca]
- IRIX 5.3, IRIX 6.5 [Davide Cavalca, ClawGrip, Rampa]
- Adobe Illustrator 5.5, Adobe Photoshop 2.5.2, Adobe Photoshop 3.0.1, IRIX 6.5.10, IRIX 6.5.11, IRIX 6.5.12, IRIX 6.5.14, IRIX 6.5.16, IRIX 6.5.17, IRIX 6.5.18, IRIX 6.5.21, IRIX 6.5.23, IRIX 6.5.3 [fsck.technology, Davide Cavalca]
- Indy IRIX 5.1.1, IRIS Development Option 4.0, IRIS Development Option 4.0.1, IRIS Development Option 5.0, IRIS Development Option 5.1, IRIS Development Option 5.3, IRIS Development Option 6.2, IRIX 4.0.1, IRIX 5.0, IRIX 5.2 Beta II, IRIX 5.3 All Indigo2 IMPACT, IRIX 5.3 for Indy including R5000, IRIX 6.2 Applications May 1996, IRIX 6.2 Auxiliary Applications, IRIX 6.5 Beta, IRIX 6.5.19, IRIX 6.5.27, IRIX 6.5.28, IRIX Update 4.0.4, IRIX W4D Update 4.0.1, Network File System 5.0, Network File System 5.0.1, Network File System 5.1, Network File System 5.2, NFS/ONC3 for IRIX 6.2 Version 1.2, O2 Demos 1.0 for IRIX 6.3 including R10000, O2 Demos 1.3 for IRIX 6.5 and later, O2 Out of Box Experience 2.4 for IRIX 6.5 and later, OCTANE Demos 1.3 for IRIX 6.5 and later, Silicon Graphics General and Platform Demos 6.5.12 [jrra.zone, Davide Cavalca]
- Discreet Flame 7.6 [unixfiles.org, Davide Cavalca]
- super80_flop: CP/M boot disk, Super-80 DOS disk, Super-80 DOS disk with games [Robbbert]
- Joe Montana II - Sports Talk Football (GEN/MD), Lotus Turbo Challenge (GEN/MD), Madden NFL '95 (GEN/MD), Teddy Boy Blues (GEN/MD), Urusei Yatsura - Dear My Friends (Sega CD) (GEN/MD) [Project2612, Tafoid]
- 8-bit ADV Steins;Gate (NES), AntZ Racing (Nintendo Game Boy Color), Arkanoid - Revenge of DOH (ZX Spectrum 128), Batman (Arcade), Battle Gorilla (Music Mode) (NEC PC-8801), Battle Gorilla (NEC PC-8801), Bob the Builder - Fix-it Fun! (Nintendo Game Boy Color), Bonanza Bros. (ZX Spectrum 128), Commando (Atari 7800), Gauntlet (ZX Spectrum 128), Gauntlet II (ZX Spectrum 128), Gauntlet III - The Final Quest (ZX Spectrum 128), Golden Axe (ZX Spectrum 128), Hyper Olympic 1 (MSX), Hyper Olympic 2 (MSX), Hyper Sports 1 (MSX), Hyper Sports 2 (MSX, PSG), Hyper Sports 2 (MSX, SCC), Hyper Sports 3 (MSX, PSG), Hyper Sports 3 (MSX, SCC), L.E.D. Storm (ZX Spectrum 128), LEGO Island 2 - The Brickster's Revenge (Nintendo Game Boy Color), Mickey's Speedway USA (Nintendo Game Boy Color), Missile - Ground Zero (ZX Spectrum 128), Off The Wall (PC Engine), Puyo Puyo (NES, FDS), Road Runner (Atari System 1), Robot Construction R.C. (Sharp X68000), Sky Jaguar (MSX, PSG), Sky Jaguar (MSX, SCC), Solar Invasion (ZX Spectrum 128), Spawn (Nintendo Game Boy Color), Tetris (Fujitsu FM77AV), Tetris (NEC PC-88VA), Tetris (NEC PC-9801), Tom & Jerry - The Ultimate Game of Cat and Mouse! (NES), U.S. Classic (Seta 1), UWC (NES), Wild Gunman (NES) [vgmrips.net, Tafoid]
- vsmile_cart: Bob le Bricoleur - Les P'tits chantiers de Bob (France), Lil' Bratz Au Top de la Mode - Complices, Cools et Class' (France), Mission Pilote (France) [DisizDream]
Software list items promoted to working
- amigaocs_flop: Budokan - The Martial Spirit (Euro), Dragon's Lair: Escape from Singe's Castle (Euro), Dungeon Master (Euro, v3.6), Dylan Dog - Ritorno al Crepuscolo (Ita), Elvira - Mistress of the Dark (Euro), Escape from Colditz (Euro), F1 GP Circuits (Euro), Fred (Euro), Graffiti Man (Euro, 5th Anniversary), Great Courts 2 (Euro), Journey to the Center of the Earth (Euro), Knight Force (Euro), Little Computer People (Euro), Loom (Euro, v1.2 19900510), Major Motion (Euro), Moebius - The Orb of Celestial Harmony (USA), North & South (Euro), Omega (Euro), Over the Net (USA), Ports of Call (Euro, v1.1, A600 Smart Start), Seconds Out (Euro, Budget), Shadow Warriors (Euro), Sim City (Euro, v1.2), Skrull the Barbarian (Euro), Strider II (Euro), Sword of Honour (Euro), Terramex (Euro), Thexder (Euro), Wonderland (Euro, v1.27i 19910422) [Angelo Salese, Dirk Best]
- bbc_rom: Solidisk ADFS 2.1 11/10/85, Solidisk ADFS 2.1S, Solidisk DDFS 1.5, Solidisk DDFS 1.9, Solidisk DFS 2.0 (Feb 85), Solidisk DFS 2.0 (Jan 85), Solidisk DFS 2.0A (8271/1770), Solidisk DFS 2.0J (8271/1770), Solidisk DFS 2.0L (8271/1770), Solidisk DFS 2.0m (8271/1770), Solidisk DFS 2.1 (Mar 85), Solidisk DFS 2.1A (1770), Solidisk DFS 2.1J (1770), VideoNuLA 1.02 [Nigel Barnes]
- jaguar: Attack of the Mutant Penguins, Troy Aikman NFL Football [Angelo Salese]
- pc98: Eimmy to Yobanaide, Elvira - Mistress of the Dark, Engage Errands - Miwaku no Shito-tachi, Engage Errands II - Hikari o Ninau Mono, Es no Houteishiki, Escape!, Eteris, Etsuraku no Gakuen, EVE - Burst Error, Exceed Jack - Casinopolis [Barry Rodewald, Angelo Salese, r09]
- x68k_flop: Ajax, Dai Makaimura, Nemesis '90 Kai [Angelo Salese]
New NOT_WORKING software list additions
- apple2_flop_orig: Wortgefect [4am, Firehawke]
- bbc_rom: ADDER 1.01, Artist Plus (Palette Pad), Artist Plus (Userport Pad), Futures 2.0a, Replay System WD1770 1.11, Richardson Hard Disk (306) 2.0, SEHK Terminal 2.00, SEHK Terminal 4.01 [Nigel Barnes]
- eti660_quik: Maze 2, Space Invaders [Robbbert]
- fmtowns_cd: Lip 3 - Lipstick Adventure 3 [redump.org, r09]
- gmaster: Space Invader, Tank War [Sylver BRUNEAU]
- ibm5150: Wizzardz & War Lordz [LGR]
- Disney Fairies Explore Your Talents (USA), Disney Jake and the Neverland Pirates (USA), Disney Princess (USA), DreamWorks/Nickelodeon The Penguins of Madagascar - Mission Madness (USA), Thomas & Friends - Really Useful Engines (USA) [TeamEurope, Sean Riddle]
- Disney La Casa de Mickey Mouse (Spain), Nickelodeon Bob Esponja - Defendiendo la Fórmula Secreta (Spain) [Sean Riddle, ClawGrip]
- nuon: Ballistic, FreeFall 3050 A.D., Iron Soldier 3, Merlin Racing, Space Invaders XL, Tempest 3000, Toshiba Sampler (11-1-2000) [incog]
- pc98: Eisei Meijin II, Elysion (2DD version), EPSON Software Installation Program (v2.17), EPSON Software Installation Program (v2.23), EPSON Software Installation Program (v2.27), EPSON Software Installation Program (v3.02) [Neo Kobe Collection, r09]
- st_flop: Street Fighter II: The World Warrior (Euro) [Mikerochip, FakeShemp]
- tvgogo: Baseball (US), Whac-A-Mole (US) [Sean Riddle, David Haywood]
- vsmile_cart: DreamWorks Monstres contre Aliens (France) [DisizDream]
- vsmileb_cart: L'arche de Noé - L'aventure des animaux (France), Les découvertes de Mickey et ses amis (France) [DisizDream]
- Disney La Princesse Et La Grenouille - Le grand rêve de Tiana (France), Disney Manny et ses outils (France), Shrek 4 - Il était une fin (France) [DisizDream]
- Disney Meister Manny's Werkzeugkiste (Germany) [TeamEurope]
My Alienware M15 r3 Review
submitted by NeatManagement3 to GamingLaptops
Alienware M15 R3 Review/AMATLDR: Not sponsored or anything, honest review, had it for 3 days. Be prepared, its gonna be long!
I have used 2 laptops in my lifetime(I'm 19) and a couple desktops when I was young. My first laptop that was mine was the Dell Inspiron 15 5568. i7 dual core, 16gb. After using that for everything I do for about 6 years I needed an upgrade. I am a data science student, I mainly use my laptop for coding, video editing and animation. All of which my old laptop could handle, however not that well, the dual core was not cutting it anymore. I go to university so portability was important, I play games on my ps4(Mainly call of duty), but I wanted to join the pc master race but didn't have enough funds to have both a decent laptop and desktop. Hence the gaming laptop. My initial choices were:
Asus Zephyrus g14 and M15, Gigabyte aero 15, Razer blade 15, MSI GS66, Lenovo Legion 7i and M15 of course.
Bad response times ruled out the g14, Bad customer support rules out the blade(also high price), M15 didn't really appeal to me because of the lack of a webcam. I actually had an Aero 15 9th gen intel last year but the fans failed me almost a month after I bought it. (common issue I found out, so I decided to return it to amazon) so this rules out the aero 15. I almost pulled the trigger on the GS66, but then they discontinued the rtx 2060 version and I don't have money to afford the higher specs.
So between the 7i and M15, I would've definitely picked the 7i, however at the time of ordering, the 7i was still not available and it still fully isn't in the UK, and i really needed a new laptop as I was starting a podcast(Warwick Data Science Podcast BTW) and needed the horsepower for video editing and production.
So I now have the M15 r3 with the i7-10750h, 1660 ti, 16gb ram and 256gb ssd.
I have a few regrets. I really wanted the 2070 super version, only the 1660ti and 2070super versions are available in the uk. But it was just too expensive and I just couldn't get it. I know there are other laptops like the Omen 15, 7i if I could wait and sacrifice some portability and build quality. However i couldn't, I travel to university everyday, and cant be carrying a 4kg laptop everywhere, also i dont want a flimsy laptop if I'm spending 1.6k on it. the 1660ti version was priced 1.6k with student discounts, and the 2070 super version was 2k (gbp) and i know it is worth it to spend the extra 400 to get the better graphics and a 512gb SSD but I just didn't have the funds.
Discount from unidays, if anyone can''t get it dm me for a code. 1 per day limit btw.
In the near future I will be getting a 1tb SSD to upgrade.
Ordered on the 6th July, received on the 17th. My credit card failed the first time as it had a 1500 limit, DELL CALLED ME, I was oblivious until they did, on the 11th to notify me and on the spot made me a new order and sent me a quote with the same price. Nice. So I ordered a new order that day, arrived in about 6days. If you dont get a order confirmation within 2 days of your order CALL DELL.
Syncreon tracking is trash sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't, if you're in the uk, wait until dell send you an email to say your item will be delivered tomorrow. And on the day of delivery, prefix 39999 to your dell order number and use that for DHL tracking, it will show you exactly where your parcel is and what number you are in the queue for that day. Mine actually arrived 4 hours early.
Initial Impressions/ Overall Build Quality
Unboxing was great, I've seen better though, just a box with the charger and the laptop, and some paperwork. My aero 15 from last year came with a thermal pad for an ssd, a temporary bag for the laptop and a microfiber cloth, Alienware came with none of those, come on dell, you cant really be saving that much while marking up Alienware prices. Other than that, the build quality is the best I've seen, apart from my dads XPS but that is understandable. Magnesium alloy all over, metal for the back shroud and a glass touchpad(bit small but I use a mouse anyway). I have the dark side of the moon version and god damn it looks good.
Front View, with Dave2D teal keyboard lighting.
It is also incredibly thin for the stuff it packs, its like 0.5mm thicker than my inspiron 15, and thats insane, i knew it was thin, but i didn't expect it to be this thin and light, weighs about 1.5 times the inspiron. Here are a few pictures:
Left side(Ethernet and USB A)
Right side, 2x USB A and MicroSD(come on really? just put a full sized SD ffs)
Back, HDMI, DisplayPort (Both connected straight to dGPU), thunderbolt with charging, AGA and Power)
Quick note, the cables don't go fully in on every port, not just the ones on the back, don't mash them in, they are also quite tight, looks like dell was saving space this way.
What I would like to see in the next iteration:
Full sized SD card reader, i mean come on, who uses just micro SD, you might as well have left it out, people were going to buy an adaptor if they needed it anyway.
Maybe a usb c on the right/left would be nice, my headphones for my phone are usb type c and I cant really go round the back can i?. Don't know why the length of the laptop is so big, it barely fit into my laptop sleeve.
What I like:
Keyboard, i personally think this is the best keyboard on a laptop by far, (except the new xps 15/17), the keys are so responsive.
Lighting, fully customizable, and both the fn keys and the multimedia functions light up.
Material, it is fully unibody magnesium alloy construction, apart from a few plastic bits around the screen and bottom front of the laptop. The magnesium alloy means no fingerprints what so ever, i really appreciate this.
My OptimizationsI know not everyone will agree with what I did for numerous reasons, but i did it for my use case, different people may have better experience with other settings.
Changes in the BIOS.
By default you have to press the FN key and the F1-12 keys to access the multimedia. I changed this in the bios to be multimedia keys by default so FN+F5 = F5. Note that this now means pressing F6 locks the windows key, and F7 gives you the option to switch between Nvidia Optimus and gsync mode. I usually leave it in optimus.
Also by default, opening the lid turns the computer on, I personally don't like this so turned it off.
To get into the bios, as soon as you see the rgb lights turn on, keep pressing f2.
Unless you know exactly what you're doing, I don't recommend touching anything else in your laptop, if it bricks, I am not responsible, but I will try to help you.
I tried to get as close to Dave2D teal as I can, and keyboard brightness is at the DIM level in AWCC, i found that DIM is more than enough, Bright actually hurts my eyes at a certain angle.
Here is the rgb settings:
It looks like green on screen, but irl its different.
Dave2D teal I use.
Out of the box, as soon as i turned i on, while setting it up the sides of the laptop next to the keyboard became quite warm, uncomfortably warm, whatever alloy they are using its very efficient in spreading heat. The CPU is configured to run as fast as it can at all times. Which makes sense as it is a gaming laptop after all.
Also it is in gsync mode, battery life was abysmal, 2 hours on idle, you got to be kidding me. Taming the beast is necessary. So I switched to optimus mode: (FN+F7 or F7), now I was getting 3.5 hours.
Abysmal right? even in optimus mode 3.5 hours is a joke for a 86whr battery. So I installed hwinfo and looked at the stats. The power draw on average was between 30-50 watts! What a joke. This also explained the heat on the sides issue. Hopped into Alienware Command Centre(AWCC) and the cpu was at 65 degress ON IDLE and the fans at 0.
So basically, dell said "oh yh lets make the cpu clock as high as we can at all times, and make the fans silent too, people want it to be quiet"
Of course something had to be done.
Taming the beastFirst of all I reinstalled windows, to see if that would fix anything, (Go to settings and reset this pc - same as using a usb method) NOPE.
Then i remove all the bloat ware it comes with.
You can remove alot of things but DO NOT remove any of the alienware centre stuff, OC controls, Visual studio C++ libraries(no matter how many of them there are) any of the intel stuff, or the nvidia drivers(actually you can remove the nvidia stuff and use guru3d's Nvslimmer to install a light version of the drivers)
My list of programs:
Then I installed Throttlestop, XTU did not work in my case.
I then made 2 profiles, one for AC/Gaming/Content Creation use, and one for battery/word processing/browsing/netflix use.
I am currently using the battery profile, idle temps are at 40 degrees and fans are off.
For some obscure reason dell decided to turn of speed shift(enables cpu to lower clock speeds when idle) and use the older speedstep, so enabled that and set to 32(you can set to 0 if you want). also adjusted clock speeds to 4.5ghz single core and 4.0 ghz all core boost, imo more than enough. Also undervolted by -100mv, I can probably push the undervolt more, but i cba rn.
Turbo Ratios and Undervolt
So on this AC profile, my idle temps are around 50 and idle fan is about 20 percent on the balanced + 15% offset profile. Alienware are very conservative on the fans, so i pushed the offset to 15. which seems to be a sweet spot between noise and temps.
Speedshift on and set to 128, you can set to 255 but that's like going 30mph on a motorway.
Turbo turned off, I wont be benchmarking or gaming on battery so i dont really need the turbo speeds.
I also have these to switch automatically so I don't need to worry about switching manually.
ResultsSo after all my tweaks, is it worth it?
Here are my initial testing without any tweaks:
Stock Cinebench Result.
Temperatures, i know you cant see the correct avgs, but all cores throttled obviously.
Cinebench on battery with no turbo
With undervolt and 4ghz all core turbo cap
Crystal Disk Result
Idle Battery Estimation, Imo its probably closer to 7hrs.
ThermalsAfter all my optimizations, running aida64, with both cpu and GPU at full synthetic load, the temps are 84 degrees on the cpu at 4ghz all core boost and 72 degrees on the gpu. With the fans at 75 percent speeds
Final ThoughtsAfter making tweaks I am extremely happy with these results and the laptop in general. The pros totally outweigh the cons , a new 1tb ssd would be nice, ive saved up about 50 so far,
Also you can ask me anything in the comments ill try to help. hence the AMA.