Sharing Debugger - Facebook for Developers
Online Trade (04/04/2020. See screenshots, read the latest customer reviews, and compare ratings for Hindu Calendar Forever. Download spynote v5 full version. Code black facebook account hacker v4.0. We ship to you fast, free and securely for complete peace of mind. Unlocksimphone provide all necessary phone unlocking tools to all people for free so that everyone can solve their device related problems by their own and can enjoy the mobile experience on any SIM carrier network.
Facebook Password Hacker pro v1.9 Apk
LAST 10 MEDIAFIRE SEARCHES: modern combat pc compressed, g5 project, mathematical methods in the physical sciences solution boas pdf, to design automotive systemsfull, brother jack mcduff, japanese massage fuck 51, code black facebook account hacker v4 0 stube, island of dreams 6 pdf anonf, xbox gold membership code generator 4 1. Follow us on Twitter, Youtube or Facebook.
Serial code pES 2020 Demo - Unlock 64 teams patch - PES Patch
GatherProxy v8.9 Cracked. LinkedIn Lead Extractor v4.0.2101 Cracked Free Download in. Hack Facebook Account By Fake Login - Blogging Need. Gold, Oil, Metal and Thorium to be added to your account and press "ADD" button. Join 16, 443 other subscribers. There is an easy fix (or rather workaround, as SifJar pointed out) for this.
Copper Point of Sale Software for Windows Crack [All
Call Of Duty Black Ops 2 Multiplayer Crack v4 0 +. Hack iCloud Activation Lock. Droidjack cracked 2020 Archives. You will find credits colour in top right side. Cyber Presence v Enter the following code at the startup screen: Code: Then click on REGISTER menu and enter the following code: Code: Cyber Snoop v Name: PREMiERE s/n. Google account manager for Android will manage your account in order to access most of features from Google.
888 RAT 1.1.1 android+windows Cracked + tutorial
First of all, no one can hack Facebook however a Facebook account can be hacked. It does not require you to have any hacking or expert computer knowledge. ICloud Remover, Unlock, Bypass Tool (2020) Latest Version Free Download - AllMobiTools. Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window) Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window). I used 0x81330000 as offsett and so thefirst original value for Update check would be 7D 08 20 10 and the second 7C E7 03 96, right? As a consequence, more and more people ask for Facebook password hack in the Internet.
All Hacks Online: Goodgame Gangster Hack v4.0
Compatible with Bluetooth v1.2/2.0/2.1/3.0/4.0 SpecificationGeneral. Dave Rynah - "God you saved my life! Servers, OS, Exchange, Active Directory, Network, etc. Expanded(3)3D Expanded Italic(3)3D Italic(67)3D Oblique(7)3D Outline(2)3D Shadow(18)Black(16308)Black Compressed(29)Black Condensed(339)Black Condensed Italic(96)Black Condensed Oblique(57)Black Expanded(131)Black Expanded Italic(16)Black Expanded Oblique(5)Black Extra Condensed(35)Black Extra Condensed Italic(5)Black Italic(6896. It has is becoming the most popular method of obtaining games. Wheelie Machine (Folding) V4.0 / Motorcycle Wheelie this page.
Unofficial Enhanced Android app v184.108.40.206
Update: v220.127.116.11 detailed below to address some bugs in v18.104.22.168
Update: Added v22.214.171.124 details as well, minor bug fixes.
Unofficial Android AppI never heard any response from fossil to my open letter to them so I'll go back to operating as per my normal process.
This release has mostly the same additional features as my previous one, with some minor updates to watch face creation and assistant alarms.
This new version however has a new app-id so you'll need to manually uninstall my previous app and/or the official app one when this new one is installed, and you'll need to log in again and reconfigure your watch faces, notifications etc. All your health data will be preserved by your fossil account. It's possible to have the old app and the new one installed at the same time, but I expect that will cause account sync issues or simply not work correctly so it's not recommended.
Existing app features:
- Watchface complication bordebackground customisation.
- Watchface crop editor starts at full frame
- Remove 20 watch face limit
- Auto-sync watch whenever you wake up your phone
- Auto-sync starts at phone boot without needing to open app.
- Android "Do Not Disturb" is honored.
- Priority notifications are still sent if android "Do Not Disturb" is turned on.
- Support setting alarms from Google Assistant.
- Support for notifications with no text/message content.
- Uses correct app notification icons for all apps on phone.
- Convenient access to unique key for GadgetBridge
- Fix bug pairing watch to app for new users / new fossil accounts
- When selecting watch face in app, a png of it is now saved to "Fossil" folder in phone storage, can copy/backup with any file manager app.
- Add google assistant alarms support for other Hybrid watches.
- Save enabled notifications apps to "Internal Storage"/Fossil/enabled_notifications.csv
- Restore enabled notification apps from csv when you hit "MY APPS" at top of notification configuration.
- Fix watch face complication selections for some phones (motorola)
- Fix settings switches for my features in watch settings
- Fix enable/disable switch of existing alarms.
- Make auto-sync setting act immediately (previously required phone reboot)
- Fixed the bug with activity GPS maps not showing
- Improved support for assistant alarms in not-hr watches
There's also a bug with activity maps not being shown (for activities with gps tracking), I'll hopefully get this fixed for the next release.
Pretty much everything else should be the same as the official app. Firmware updates also still work just like normal, so you'll continue to receive these as Fossil releases them.
I built and tested this to work with the Hybrid HR but many/most of the features work fine on all Fossil's hybrid watches. There's a chance the "alarm from google assistant" feature won't work on other hybrid watches, get in touch if this affects you.
Watchface ChangesWhen adding new watchfaces, the offial app limits you to 20 custom faces for some reason. This restriction is lifted here. On the crop/scale step after taking/selecting an image, the crop normally starts at 75%. I find this annoying, particularly if you're using images that are designed for the watch, so I've made the crop start at full frame. On the next step, preview, there are now 3 settings for the background of the complications; circle, blank and none. Circle is the normal background everyone is used to. blank is a black background but without the border. blank is completely transparent so whatever is in the background image will be seen around/through the complication.
Auto-syncI'm not sure why the official app doesn't have any kind of auto sync, it only syncs when you open the app or you hit "Sync" button in the persistent notification.
On my app, whenever the phone screen is turned on (eg you unlock you phone) the watch will be synced a few seconds later.
This means you'll potentially lose a lot less data if you watch gets reset (I hear static from clothes / dryer etc can be a trigger). It also means if you open the app less often there should be less data needing syncing so it'll be ready much quicker.
It does mean the watch is synced quite a lot if you're using your phone regularly... I'll look at putting limits like minimum time between auto syncs, but that's for a future version.
This can be disabled completely in watch settings not desired.
Priority notificationsWhen you're using my app with Android DND enabled to mute notifications, you should now be able to get priority notifications still come through it any are configured. This can be disabled in watch settings not desired.
Auto start after rebootIt looks like the fossil app used to sorry start its sync service after phone reboot, however it was broken from Android security changes back in Oreo. I've fixed this in my app.
SettingsRequested after my previous app release, I've not added switches for most of my enhanced app features. If you go to profile tab then open watch settings, you'll see new options for Auto-sync, Android DND, DND priority and empty notifications.
AlarmsFor people who dislike the alarm setting screen on the fossil Android app, with this so you can now set your watch to be the default alarm handler for Google assistant.
For video walkthrough, see https://youtu.be/fpvvGeRiSQk
Note: you only need to manually select fossil the first time, it becomes the default after that.
The mechanism for this has been re-written in 126.96.36.199 compared to my 4.3.x.x release, it should now be faster and sync all alarms to the watch - the old version had some bugs.
Do Not DisturbFossil have improved the internal DND in the latest firmware; now, they do have a level of syncing between phone DND setting and the watch DND setting. When using their on-watch DND, the notifications come through but don't vibrate.
With my app however, whenever DND is enabled on your phone (either manually or through schedules overnight/in meetings) notifications wont be sent to the watch at all. No need to manually enable/disable DND on the watch (though this still works as well). In theory the DND priorities should also still work, so high priority thing should still be sent through if you've got them configured, though this isn't very well tested.
NotificationsThe official app still only has a short list of apps with a correct icon hard-coded into the app, others come through with just a sort of "speech bubble" icon.
I've added a system to grab the icon from the notification itself and send that to the watch to use, so pretty much all apps should get their correct icon.
The generic icon often still shows for the very first notification for each app before the correct one is transferred to your watch for subsequent notifications.
Also, some apps like snapchat often have notifications that have no message content, for some reason Fossil had ones like this filtered out so they never get shown. I'm guessing they saw apps with notifications like this that were just annoying/spam, though I haven't experienced this.
In my app, all these notifications are sent through like normal, so you should get your snapchats.
Backup & RestoreI've started adding the ability to backup and restore some things that are not included in your fossil account: * Watch Faces * Enabled App Notifications
The backups can be found with any file manager app, just go to "Internal Storage" and there should be a "Fossil" folder just below the "Documents" and "Downloads"
Now, every time you select a watch face in the selection scroller window it saves a copy of it as a png. You don't need to save the face to the watch, just simply select it in the app. This includes the built in ones, so you can backup a copy of them to use as a template. You should be able to browse to this folder when adding a new watch face to re-install one of these saved ones.
Whenever you save a selection of apps to get notifications from, this is saved to a csv file. In the app notification screen (with the list of all apps shown) there is now a new item at the top, just under the search bar, "MY APPS". If you hit this, the list saved to csv will be loaded back again. This is helpful if you've needed to reinstall the app for any reason.
DownloadFor a brief period the app was available on play store, but its since been taken down https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.alelec.wearables.fossil
InstallationInstall by holding down on the apk link above on your phone, then go to "Download link" in the pop-up menu.
It should show the download progress in your browser and/or in a notification. Once finished there should be the option to Open it.
Your phone will probably warn you about installing from an unofficial source which you'll need to allow to install my app.
This new version of the app was supposed to be released on Play Store, but there have been fine complications there.
The work I did to disable the new anti-modification protection in 4.5.0 required me to install my app alongside the original app. Once I'd built a mocking framework to allow this, it was easy to make the app suitable for submission to the play store.
However, once I submitted the app to my play store account, it was rejected, multiple times! It turns out the fossil app does not meet some of the permission restrictions for play store submission :-( due to its limited declaration of usage of location and call/SMS permissions. This is probably why 4.5.0 took so long to release, fossil probably had quite a fights with Google over getting it listed.
I'll keep trying to get it online, bit in the mean time you'll have to install direct from apk like me previous releases.
As mentioned earlier, you should manually uninstall the official fossil app and/or my previous extended app to use this new one. While they can be installed at the same time I expect they might conflict with each other.
When you first run my app you will need to log into your fossil account again, but all your fitness data will still be there because it's backed up on the fossil server. You will need to reconfigure your watch faces and alerts.
On your first run of the new app, if the watch fails to pair please reboot your phone, sometimes it can get stuck looking for the previous app. If a reboot doesn't fix the connection problems ask describe your issue in a comment here and I'll try to help!
Upgrading from v188.8.131.52If you're currently running my previous patched app and have a bunch of watch faces you want to keep, I've got a new upgrade path.
First, install this new v184.108.40.206: https://dl.bintray.com/coronafire/fossil_smartwatches_alelec_android/fossil_alelec-4306-6bf2dac-release.apk
It should update your existing one fine, keeping all your data.
Then go to the watchface setting screen, then scroll through the watch faces tapping on each one so it shows in the preview watch at the top of the screen. When each one is shown on the preview, a copy of the png is now saved to the "Fossil" folder in your phone internal storage. You should be able to look at them with any file browser, and it shows up as a folder to choose from when adding a new watch face.
Also, if you've got a custom list of apps enabled for notifications you want to keep, go into the screen where you select each app on/off for notifications, then exit that screen again. The Fossil folder should also now have a csv file in it to preserve the apps.
Then install the v220.127.116.11 above and try to add a new watch face, you should see the Fossil folder to choose images from. Once you're happy they're there you can uninstall v18.104.22.168
TipsIf you get a regular notification popping up on your watch saying "downloading..." it's possibly from "Play Music", try disabling that in the notifications app list.
Similarly, you might be seeing a regular "Syncing email...." from gmail. You can disable it thankfully: * Bring up app info for Gmail app: https://android.gadgethacks.com/how-to/get-app-info-page-for-any-app-faster-0212023/ * Then go to notifications and scroll down to miscellaneous section * turn off "account to account email transfer" if you're using imap sync on gmail, or "miscellaneous" switch if you're using an exchange account.
DetailsRelease 22.214.171.124 details
My app is built with open source patch code, then the apk itself is automatically build from the published code by Gitlab CI.
To see all the code in use just check out the repo: https://gitlab.com/alelec/fossil_smartwatches_alelec_android
Good luck and enjoy!
IssuesCan't install the app, keep getting "Install Failed"? Double check the original fossil app has been uninstalled. Also, If you've got a Samsung phone google "uninstall app from secure folder".
Can't sync after installing this app, or get some weird network connectivity issues? Reboot your phone first. This happened to me on a number of occasions when testing switching from official to my app but a reboot always fixed it for me.
Google and Facebook login are currently broken, so you'll need to use a fossil login account to use the app. Initial attempts to fix these haven't worked, I'll continue to investigate how to fix them but can't promise anything.
Previous patched version: https://www.reddit.com/FossilHybrids/comments/hixtww/hybrid_smartwatches_enhanced_android_app_v4305/
Show your supportI do this work primary because I want these features in the watch myself so I'm not looking for any fees or payment, but if you'd like to show your support I've got the following links:
Subreddit Stats: reactjs top posts from 2018-12-27 to 2019-12-27 01:31 PDT
|Rate (per day)||2.74||93.18|
Top Submitters' Top Submissions
- 19061 points, 145 submissions: swyx
- Microsoft has open sourced their Frontend Bootcamp training materials (including React and Redux exercises) (824 points, 84 comments)
- How Instagram uses Redux (418 points, 24 comments)
- Fun with React Hooks - great 1hr talk on the mental modal of useState and useEffect by Michael Jackson and Ryan Florence (416 points, 30 comments)
- New Facebook.com fully powered by React and Relay (412 points, 94 comments)
- How Discord achieves native iOS performance with React Native (379 points, 29 comments)
- Overreacted.io: Things I Don’t Know as of 2018 (325 points, 82 comments)
- React 16.8 (The One Hopefully with Hooks) planned for Feb 4 (325 points, 102 comments)
- React Hook Pitfalls - Kent C. Dodds - React Rally 2019 (322 points, 25 comments)
- The Complete Introduction to React: All the fundamental React.js concepts in one place (307 points, 24 comments)
- 2005 points, 2 submissions: OutsourcedToRobots
- I fucking did it. (1470 points, 140 comments)
- Made an app, lets you find all your reddit saves (100% open source) (535 points, 65 comments)
- 1952 points, 17 submissions: dance2die
- Facebook and Microsoft Partnering on Remote Development (322 points, 83 comments)
- React's useEffect and useRef Explained for Mortals (222 points, 56 comments)
- Why Suspense matters, a short thread - Dan Abramov on Twitter (205 points, 51 comments)
- React Kawaii - Cute React SVG Components (156 points, 13 comments)
- Download Dan's Overreacted.io as an e-book! (144 points, 15 comments)
- Rich Harris implements the "Round" React demo with Svelte making comparison on Twitter (130 points, 68 comments)
- Fix the slow render before you fix the re-render (111 points, 38 comments)
- Blocks UI - Bring your own component (to Gatsby) - Kyle Mathews on Twitter (105 points, 18 comments)
- Migrating to GraphQL at Airbnb - InfoQ (93 points, 6 comments)
- 1938 points, 1 submission: albaneso
- 1932 points, 12 submissions: gaearon
- How Are Function Components Different from Classes? (393 points, 31 comments)
- A Complete Guide to useEffect (226 points, 28 comments)
- React as a UI Runtime (173 points, 12 comments)
- The “Bug-O” Notation (156 points, 9 comments)
- Writing Resilient Components (154 points, 25 comments)
- Algebraic Effects for the Rest of Us (138 points, 31 comments)
- The Elements of UI Engineering (128 points, 15 comments)
- How Does the Development Mode Work? (92 points, 4 comments)
- Why Isn’t X a Hook? (90 points, 12 comments)
- 1914 points, 3 submissions: SpecificGeneral
- 🛠👨💻 Made my first VSCode extension! Easily convert a file to a folder without breaking any import / export paths (772 points, 94 comments)
- 🖥🚀Made my first desktop app, using Electron and React! ✏️Todo Editor - find and manage all the TODO comments in all your projects (570 points, 43 comments)
- 1905 points, 11 submissions: acemarke
- A pixel-perfect recreation of Windows XP, written in React (with hooks) (404 points, 61 comments)
- New Redux docs "Style Guide" page: recommended patterns and best practices for using Redux (369 points, 69 comments)
- Mark Erikson - A Deep Dive into React-Redux | React Next 2019 (255 points, 12 comments)
- React-Redux v7.0.0-beta.0: faster performance, and built with hooks! (240 points, 47 comments)
- React-Redux Roadmap: v6, Context, Subscriptions, and Hooks (175 points, 16 comments)
- Redux Starter Kit 1.0: the official, opinionated, batteries-included toolset for Redux (124 points, 39 comments)
- Why React Hooks? (91 points, 24 comments)
- Introducing: Redux Hooks (72 points, 5 comments)
- Preparing for the Future with React Prereleases (65 points, 7 comments)
- Redux Starter Kit - Advanced Tutorial: usage with TypeScript, thunks, and React-Redux hooks (64 points, 4 comments)
- 1785 points, 5 submissions: Xiy
- Speed Coding Tinder in 60 Minutes (Clearly I'm Running out of Project Ideas...) (482 points, 61 comments)
- Building Todoist Using React (Custom Hooks, Context), Firebase, React Testing Library & SCSS (using BEM) (472 points, 71 comments)
- Building a newsreader using the HackerNews Api, React, React Testing Library, Styled Components, Axios & Memo (314 points, 10 comments)
- SMOOSHCAST: React Fiber Deep Dive with Dan Abramov (279 points, 19 comments)
- Learn GraphQL, Apollo Server 2, and Black-box Testing (P2/3 of a newsreader built using React) (238 points, 9 comments)
- 1564 points, 4 submissions: jarod-burch
- I made a calculator in react the other day! (613 points, 93 comments)
- I made a Blackjack game in React! (395 points, 44 comments)
- This is my first react app on my own! I only started messing around with react a couple weeks ago and it's not much, but I'm really enjoying learning! (375 points, 71 comments)
- create-react-app is now showing off the new React logo/branding (181 points, 30 comments)
- 1550 points, 2 submissions: VanaticalDesign
- After falling in love with React Native less than a year ago, here's my first project, Tour, a drag-drop-based travel planning app. (iOS beta link in comments) (1140 points, 177 comments)
- After working with React Native for 7 months, my trip planning app, Tour, is now on the App Store! (410 points, 129 comments)
- 1385 points, 1 submission: TrillCyborg
- 1332 points, 6 submissions: brianvaughn
- Introducing the New React DevTools (559 points, 86 comments)
- ⚛️🛠️ new DevTools Profiler answers the question "Why did this render?" (294 points, 36 comments)
- Hooks support added in DevTools v3.6. (178 points, 19 comments)
- Early demo of the new React DevTools (170 points, 30 comments)
- New hooks alpha published – 16.8.0-alpha.1 (77 points, 13 comments)
- ⚛️DevTools Components tree changes to improve HOCs and browsing deep trees (54 points, 12 comments)
- 1253 points, 2 submissions: skizzoat
- 1216 points, 3 submissions: s____s___
- 1198 points, 10 submissions: selbekk
- How to implement Redux in 27 lines (190 points, 40 comments)
- Get started with animations in React - Part of React Christmas 🎅 (177 points, 11 comments)
- How I structure my React projects (170 points, 23 comments)
- The 10 Component Commandments (164 points, 32 comments)
- Get in that declarative spirit with React Christmas 🎅 (156 points, 13 comments)
- Can you feel the Suspense?!? (81 points, 16 comments)
- How to write a progressive image loading hook (79 points, 6 comments)
- What are the React Team Principles? (73 points, 14 comments)
- Managing content with Sanity and React (55 points, 10 comments)
- Refactoring a small Next app to use Hooks (53 points, 10 comments)
- 1152 points, 9 submissions: jameskingio
- Build a React Switch Toggle Component (239 points, 31 comments)
- Understanding the Context API by Building a Spotify Clone in React (194 points, 9 comments)
- Using Custom React Hooks to Simplify Forms (167 points, 30 comments)
- How to Use the useContext Hook in React - Upmostly (154 points, 27 comments)
- Build a React Switch Toggle Component (150 points, 26 comments)
- Form Validation Using Custom React Hooks (106 points, 23 comments)
- Published my first React component, Modali: A delightful modal for the Hooks era! (63 points, 7 comments)
- Build a Password Strength Meter in React (40 points, 10 comments)
- Build a File Uploader with React Dropzone in React (39 points, 2 comments)
- 1076 points, 1 submission: -silverman-
- 1062 points, 1 submission: Arcotechbeats
- A Message to All the Self Taught Devs Feeling Discouraged... (1062 points, 102 comments)
- 980 points, 4 submissions: FlorinPop17
- 931 points, 8 submissions: domyen
- Storybook 5.0 for React just launched! (258 points, 67 comments)
- Storybook DocsPage - Beautiful documentation, instantly (228 points, 18 comments)
- State of Storybook 2019 – a breakout year for a popular frontend tool (173 points, 31 comments)
- Component Story Format – expressive universal component examples for Storybook (68 points, 8 comments)
- Introducing Storybook Design System, a reusable UI library for contributors (built in the open) (66 points, 6 comments)
- Storybook 5.1 is here! (55 points, 4 comments)
- Design Systems for Developers – a free 9 chapter guide for React with code commits (52 points, 4 comments)
- Storybook 5.2 – streamlined component docs for design systems and UI libraries (31 points, 12 comments)
- 852 points, 2 submissions: intrepidev
- I made an interactive solver for the traveling salesman problem to visualize different algorithms with hooks and web workers. Each step of progress is drawn to the map in real-time and can be controlled all in the browser at tspvis.com. (628 points, 61 comments)
- I made on offline notetaking app using hooks, indexeddb, material-ui, and redux with support for markdown. Notes are stored locally for maximum privacy. Looking to improve https://www.ofnote.site (224 points, 44 comments)
- 814 points, 4 submissions: bugzpodder
- 797 points, 6 submissions: magenta_placenta
- Remove "Redux itself is very simple" (325 points, 216 comments)
- 21 Talks from React Rally 2019 (208 points, 12 comments)
- svg-to-react - a utility to convert raw SVG files into accessible and extendable React Components (129 points, 16 comments)
- Introducing Base Web, Uber’s New Design System for Building Websites in React (60 points, 7 comments)
- Material-UI v4 is out (40 points, 14 comments)
- Introducing Worldview - a React library that makes it easy to render 2D and 3D scenes (35 points, 1 comment)
- 759 points, 4 submissions: benawad
- 748 points, 7 submissions: rwieruch
- Advanced Webpack Setup from Scratch (209 points, 20 comments)
- History of React Components and Patterns (118 points, 8 comments)
- React Component Composition: What, Why and How (71 points, 6 comments)
- Modern State Management with Hooks: useState, useReducer, useContext (68 points, 8 comments)
- How to use Firebase Realtime Database in React (47 points, 8 comments)
- useReducer or useState - When to use which? (47 points, 10 comments)
- 746 points, 1 submission: PHPonPCP
- If you're learning React, steer clear of 80% of the content on this subreddit. (746 points, 231 comments)
- 735 points, 5 submissions: latviancoder
- useJquery: An essential hook for your React applications (246 points, 41 comments)
- Getting hired as a remote frontend developer in 2019 (165 points, 53 comments)
- From Redux to Hooks: A Case Study (147 points, 49 comments)
- Video-tutorial about performance profiling using Profiler and Chrome Performance Tab (121 points, 12 comments)
- I finished my portfolio! (56 points, 60 comments)
- 698 points, 9 submissions: singsong43
- I've started a YouTube channel where I review other people's code and refactor it whilst explaining why. Please check out my first video (on React) and let me know what you think! (171 points, 46 comments)
- Building a Manga Reader PWA Using React.js | Part 1 | Pair Programming (130 points, 4 comments)
- PWA Manga Reader in React/Node.js | Integrating With MangaEden API | Part 3 | Pair Programming (91 points, 7 comments)
- Finally Building the Frontend... | React/Node PWA Manga Reader | Part 6 | Pair Programming (75 points, 2 comments)
- Professional React Developer Performs Code Review | React.js Todo List | Code Review #4 Part 1 (54 points, 12 comments)
- Professional React Developer Reviews and Refactors Code | React.js Cards | Code Review #5 Part 1 (50 points, 36 comments)
- I've uploaded a different style of code review this time, where I have a discussion on a React.js library with a former colleague. Please check it out and let me know what you think! (49 points, 9 comments)
- React/Node.js Microservices App With Docker and GraphQL | Part 1 | Code With Me! (42 points, 2 comments)
- PWA Manga Reader in React/Node.js | Setting up MongoDB with Mongoose | Part 2 | Pair Programming (36 points, 1 comment)
- 686 points, 4 submissions: swizec
- useAuth – the simplest way to add authentication to your React app (336 points, 78 comments)
- I wrote this to help me wrap my head around React Suspense for data fetching. Hope it helps you too (147 points, 15 comments)
- useDimensions – a React Hook to measure DOM nodes (124 points, 32 comments)
- Hooks based WebGL library for React (79 points, 6 comments)
- 626 points, 6 submissions: murimuffin
- Using React (Hooks) with D3 –  Responsive Chart Components with ResizeObserver (169 points, 14 comments)
- Creating an Animated Tree Chart – Using React (Hooks) with D3 (168 points, 0 comments)
- Using React (Hooks) with D3 –  Animated Bar Chart (130 points, 3 comments)
- Using React (Hooks) with D3 –  Curved Line Chart (87 points, 2 comments)
- Using React (Hooks) with D3 –  Racing Bar Chart (42 points, 0 comments)
- [Tutorial] Visualizing the Breaking Bad Timeline – Using React (Hooks) with D3 (30 points, 0 comments)
- 623 points, 1 submission: noonien_soong_86
- 615 points, 3 submissions: Hidja
- React + Firebase + Redux + Material-UI Social Media site tutorial (Skip to #14 to skip Firebase back-end setup) (feedback will be appreciated :) (315 points, 42 comments)
- React + Redux with Hooks (using new react-redux 7.1 hooks) (165 points, 37 comments)
- React Typescript Tutorial - Why and How (135 points, 22 comments)
- 612 points, 4 submissions: peggyrayzis
- Apollo raises $22 million to simplify app development (393 points, 48 comments)
- The new Apollo docs site, now built with Gatsby themes! (114 points, 11 comments)
- Official React Hooks support for Apollo Client is here! (53 points, 17 comments)
- Apollo Client 2.5: GraphQL state management (52 points, 12 comments)
- 611 points, 4 submissions: Aroneus
- Have you started using React hooks yet? If not, I made a quick video that outlines the basics in a simple way. Cheers! (237 points, 71 comments)
- A React video tutorial! Live chat app with Hooks, Context, Web sockets (socket.io) and Material UI (184 points, 11 comments)
- A video tutorial on how to build a full stack job board app with React hooks, create-react-app and deploy on digitalocean (all in 100 minutes!) (100 points, 2 comments)
- Are you using the React context API yet? Made another video explanation, with a simple example, PLUS discussion of the million dollar question: does it replace Redux? (90 points, 37 comments)
- 557 points, 5 submissions: alexreardon
- What does react-beautiful-dnd cost to maintain? (187 points, 13 comments)
- react-beautiful-dnd 10.1 is out! (154 points, 31 comments)
- react-beautiful-dnd 11.0: The one with hooks 🎣 (almost 🙈) (85 points, 10 comments)
- react-beautiful-dnd 12.0 is out!! (80 points, 8 comments)
- virtual list support for react-beautiful-dnd is coming soon (51 points, 2 comments)
- 553 points, 2 submissions: tazemebro
- create-react-app 3.3.0 released! Support for optional chaining and nullish coalescing operators (378 points, 56 comments)
- After wrestling with managing network request state, I decided to create use-axios-client: a custom hooks library to abstract away your network request state so you can focus on building your UI. (175 points, 52 comments)
- 545 points, 2 submissions: jones-macallan
- I made a tutorial on how to make a App Intro component with animations [link in comment] (329 points, 23 comments)
- Med-i: a health app built with React Native. Call national emergency numbers from anywhere, find nearby pharmacies, get medication for your symptoms and learn first aid steps in case of accidents and emergencies. [app links in the comment] (216 points, 30 comments)
- 510 points, 1 submission: iconof
- My top React techtalks of 2019 (510 points, 36 comments)
- 507 points, 4 submissions: wcandillon
- Monzo Card Selection - “Can it be done in React Native?” (With Hooks +
API)(195 points, 4 comments)
- Apple Bedtime - “Can it be done in React Native?” (181 points, 31 comments)
- Safari Tabs - “Can it be done in React Native?” (66 points, 10 comments)
- YouTube Transitions - “Can it be done in React Native?” (65 points, 21 comments)
- Monzo Card Selection - “Can it be done in React Native?” (With Hooks +
- 505 points, 1 submission: Wojtek1942
- 484 points, 2 submissions: yershalom
- 477 points, 6 submissions: jsloverr
- Create Stripe Subscription Payments Using React & AWS Lambda Pt 2: Building Our React Frontend (117 points, 6 comments)
- Phantom props, unnecessary renders and what no one told me about memo() (104 points, 39 comments)
- How Redux Connect compares to the new Redux Hooks. (87 points, 37 comments)
- No more tears, handling Forms in React using Formik, part I (78 points, 47 comments)
- No more tears, handling Forms in React using Formik, part II (51 points, 12 comments)
- Testing Components built using React Hooks with Jest + Enzyme (40 points, 7 comments)
- 459 points, 2 submissions: slide-lock
- React Transitions Library (Animations for react router) (239 points, 32 comments)
- Introducing Full Page React Router Transitions (220 points, 31 comments)
- 450 points, 1 submission: PistachioPlz
- 441 points, 1 submission: wronglyzorro
- A message to the beginners out there who are seeking help. (441 points, 52 comments)
- 440 points, 1 submission: PickleRick104
- swyx (6552 points, 1264 comments)
- acemarke (3632 points, 465 comments)
- gaearon (1744 points, 128 comments)
- dance2die (937 points, 276 comments)
- Awnry_Abe (917 points, 385 comments)
- timmonsjg (887 points, 408 comments)
- brianvaughn (798 points, 115 comments)
- Charles_Stover (670 points, 133 comments)
- careseite (641 points, 110 comments)
- Yodiddlyyo (609 points, 87 comments)
- themaincop (554 points, 87 comments)
- minty901 (491 points, 50 comments)
- brodega (476 points, 44 comments)
- AegisToast (451 points, 52 comments)
- stolinski (443 points, 43 comments)
- mawburn (431 points, 10 comments)
- VanaticalDesign (428 points, 91 comments)
- zephyrtr (415 points, 61 comments)
- NotSelfAware (388 points, 9 comments)
- skizzoat (372 points, 24 comments)
- SpecificGeneral (371 points, 45 comments)
- spryes (369 points, 21 comments)
- neotorama (361 points, 7 comments)
- editor_of_the_beast (348 points, 70 comments)
- OutsourcedToRobots (342 points, 48 comments)
- TrillCyborg (316 points, 26 comments)
- bikeshaving (307 points, 23 comments)
- Xiy (304 points, 78 comments)
- Earhacker (302 points, 33 comments)
- Baryn (298 points, 77 comments)
- drcmda (293 points, 68 comments)
- StuckOnCoboldLevel (286 points, 5 comments)
- dixncox (279 points, 3 comments)
- mrmckeb (264 points, 46 comments)
- evenisto (262 points, 85 comments)
- soulshake (256 points, 28 comments)
- Skeith_yip (255 points, 52 comments)
- gekorm (252 points, 20 comments)
- iamkiko (251 points, 5 comments)
- loradan (242 points, 8 comments)
- jameskingio (241 points, 48 comments)
- Klathmon (241 points, 19 comments)
- Drawman101 (239 points, 28 comments)
- FullMetal21337 (239 points, 9 comments)
- jarod-burch (238 points, 59 comments)
- xmashamm (236 points, 48 comments)
- ArcanisCz (236 points, 36 comments)
- LosEagle (236 points, 6 comments)
- Trout_Tickler (234 points, 5 comments)
- nandapandatech (230 points, 20 comments)
- react-interactive-paycard by albaneso (1938 points, 76 comments)
- I fucking did it. by OutsourcedToRobots (1470 points, 140 comments)
- I didn’t get paid, so I open sourced my clients project by TrillCyborg (1385 points, 193 comments)
- Proof-of-concept for gyroscope-controlled canvas (smartphone rotation controls visible canvas part) using THREE, PIXI and React by skizzoat (1212 points, 65 comments)
- After falling in love with React Native less than a year ago, here's my first project, Tour, a drag-drop-based travel planning app. (iOS beta link in comments) by VanaticalDesign (1140 points, 177 comments)
- My first extension on React (Homy: Home page for Google Chrome) by -silverman- (1076 points, 114 comments)
- A Message to All the Self Taught Devs Feeling Discouraged... by Arcotechbeats (1062 points, 102 comments)
- Microsoft has open sourced their Frontend Bootcamp training materials (including React and Redux exercises) by swyx (824 points, 84 comments)
- 🛠👨💻 Made my first VSCode extension! Easily convert a file to a folder without breaking any import / export paths by SpecificGeneral (772 points, 94 comments)
- If you're learning React, steer clear of 80% of the content on this subreddit. by PHPonPCP (746 points, 231 comments)
- 747 points: gaearon's comment in Dan Abramov deactivates Twitter account
- 353 points: neotorama's comment in there is just too much blogging about react...
- 292 points: spryes's comment in Dan Abramov deactivates Twitter account
- 286 points: mawburn's comment in If you're learning React, steer clear of 80% of the content on this subreddit.
- 280 points: StuckOnCoboldLevel's comment in PSA: Axios is mostly dead
- 253 points: dixncox's comment in Why did you learn react.js?
- 243 points: iamkiko's comment in My first extension on React (Homy: Home page for Google Chrome)
- 217 points: LosEagle's comment in I'm making this NSFW GIF Swiper thingy
Generated with BBoe's Subreddit Stats