Free Apps and PC Games Downloads and Reviews
Half-Life Update 220.127.116.11 Patch file - Mod DB. This is about the WON version of Half-Life, before Steam even existed. Half Live v1.0 Original CD.
Half-Life - game update v.18.104.22.168 - Download
Thedelouslae's articles tagged "keygen" https://chts21rus.ru/download/?file=59. Many of the changes for this update are code rewrite/cleanup for future proofing RocketLauncher's codebase. My brother got a similar virus several months ago and posted here, so I'm doing the same thing.
- Download Astro 1.0 serial number, crack and keygen
- Download Half Life 1.0
- BERNINA FAQ – frequently asked questions and their answers
- Cheat Code Central: PC Video Game Cheats, Codes, Cheat
- Half-Life 1 WON 22.214.171.124 Patch file - Mod DB
- Half life no cd patch" Keyword Found Websites Listing
Activity code game Patches: Half-Life v126.96.36.199 patch
Half life update patch v188.8.131.52. Multiple players gather together in a military-style shooting game. For best results, select the site nearest you.
Cyber-Rat.com - Half-Life maps and more
The Pirate Bay - The galaxy's most resilient bittorrent site https://chts21rus.ru/download/?file=68. Release dates for Half-Life (Windows) database containing game description & game shots, cover art, credits, groups, press, forums, reviews and more. Full Update Patch Click the Download Free Trial button above and get a 14-day, fully-functional trial of CrossOver.
- Game Patches: Half-Life auto updater
- Kkkkk's ISO/DOX 2020-02-25
- Game Patches: Half-Life 184.108.40.206 Update
- Alumpadist's articles tagged "for" - alumpadist's blog
- Congratulations, you won! voice playing
- Half-Life Retail v220.127.116.11 Patch - Half-Life Mods, Maps
- Half-Life GAME MOD Half-Life WON Resolution FOV MP3 Patch
AusGamers Files - Half-Life Patch v18.104.22.168
Realtek High Definition Audio Driver R2.50 Serial Number https://chts21rus.ru/download/?file=77. Location Games: Half-Life: Files. I double dare you to fill this field!
- Game Patches: Half-Life - Counter-Strike Client Files
- TFDi Design 717: Version 1.1 Released
- Game Fix / Crack: Half-Life v1.0/22.214.171.124 NoDVD NoCD
- The Adventures Of Tintin Seriel Key Crack
- Inspirasi dan Kreasi qu: Game PC A-Z
- HalfLife - Official v126.96.36.199 Full Update Patch
- Adguard life time keygen, serial, crack, generator, unlock
- Half-Life - game update v.188.8.131.52
- How To Properly Update The WON (Pre-Steam) Version of Half
|1||Half-Life GAME PATCH v.184.108.40.206||11%|
|2||Cracks from the whole world H||99%|
|3||Half-Life (1998) release dates||82%|
|4||Download Half-Life 220.127.116.11 Client (Full Client) for Free||5%|
|5||JCB Fastrac 150 FS17 - Farming Simulator 17 mod / FS 2020 mod||9%|
|6||Conquer online cps hack 2.0.1||47%|
Half-Life Updates Pre & Post 18.104.22.168 file
Click to download: Download metro 2020 redux keygen idm gratis. Download Half-Life Full v Update now from AusGamers - its free, and no signup is required. Release dates for Half-Life (Linux) database containing game description & game shots, cover art.
Game Patches: Counter-Strike 1.4 Full Mod Client
Download Half-Life Patch v - v now from AusGamers - its free, and no signup is required. For a more complete list of updates dating back to version, see the [HOST] file included in the update. You will need HalfLife data to play.
Half-Life Scripts - SourceRuns Wiki
Client (Full Client) (82 MB) by Valve Software. Half-Life Retail Update Download - It's here. It's good. June 2020, resulting in no barrier of entry.
Kuroyama 1.1.0 hack pubg kr keygen, serial, crack, generator
Apply the official Half-Life v Update. Half Life + CS 1.5 + Update + Play on Internet -=sSeries=-Uploaded 03-27 2020, Size 510.08 MiB, ULed by. As promised, the version patches for Half-Life and version patches for the retail edition of Counter-Strike are now available for download.
Activation key half-Life (1998) Windows release dates
Half-Life - PCGamingWiki PCGW - bugs, fixes, crashes, mods https://chts21rus.ru/download/?file=66. Available in three flavours, one for the Half-Life package, one for Counter-Strike Retail and last but not least for the standalone game Gunman Chronicles. Half Life, Counter Strike and Steam CD-Keys all: 9. Half-Life: Counter Strike 1.1: 10. Half life 2 steam: 11. Half-Life Opposing Force: 12. ioBit Protected Folder life time registered key: 13.
Destmencotas's articles tagged "crack"
Release dates for Half-Life (Windows) database containing game description & game shots, cover art. Need for Speed: The Run v1.0 Fixed Files. Half-Life); Play the Game!
Serial code half-Life 22.214.171.124 Retail Update - Steamless CS Project
Maybe they are going to release it with Half-Life 2 If I hear, DUDE YOUR GETTING A DELL, one more time I'll put up with it because my boss told me to. Put the MP3 soundtrack of Half-Life Steam. Last night, I was reading things online, when a random voice played saying "CONGRATULATIONS!
Keygen pC Game Trainers, Cheats No-CD / No-DVD PlayFixes Patches
Activation code half-Life 126.96.36.199 Client (Full Client) - Free Download
AusGamers Files - Half-Life Full v188.8.131.52 Update https://chts21rus.ru/download/?file=61. How To Properly Update The WON (Pre-Steam) Version of Half-Life By Amazing Karios This guide will teach you how to install The WON (Pre-Steam or Best Known as Sierra Entertainment-Vivendi Games) Version of Half-Life. Whether its a 100kg or a half of a ton, you can set yourself up to become one or the greatest farmers in the history of the world just by increasing your production little by little.
Basic Dynamax Adventure Guide
V1.3 - Terrains and Google Sheet (In progress) Added (From my Experience)(Updates and Discoveries and helpful tips may be added in the future!)
Google Spreadsheet of Dynamax Adventure (Currently in progress) ALWAYS LOOKING FOR HELP! https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1AVmcJWBgbSaeVql7EXwh2i4NF8fphX8F9ljAdZTR76E/edit?usp=sharing
List of Rental Pokemon https://www.serebii.net/swordshield/dynamaxadventurespokemon.shtml
Basics and preparation
Before you start, stock up on generic Pokeballs, Luxury Balls, what ever ball you want, the capture rate is 100% on any ball. A Master Ball is not recommended or needed.
Depending if you go with a dedicated team or a 3 Randoms will be completely up to you. You are given a set list of Pokemon to take with you as well as all their moves. All these moves are Static as they'll provide a mixture of Buffs, Debuffs, STAB attacks or even different type attacks. Knowing what your team will use and what they'll pick should be looked at when selecting your pokemon.
Type Advantage, Stats and Abilities
Terrains also prove alot of useful when you or a team mate decides to use a Terrain or Gmax move which alters the playfield. Some of these increase accuracy, and some will allow healing. https://m.bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Terrain
While at the start of the Dynamax Adventure you can see what type of pokemon you will be fighting, the Silhouette can be seen and with this can be guessed if there is a second typing (Dragon/Steel or Fire/Steel) It never hurts to assume if there is a second type and keep yourself prepared on what you should take and what you should do, example, Having Levitate against Ground will prevent damage, or even having a Mimiku (Ghost/Fairy) Which will deal damage to a fighting type, but may not be able hit Mimiku if it's unaffected by the move or incase if it is an effective move, its ability Disguise can withstand any one attack (multiple will still hit per normal).
Now if you have saved an Legendary Encounter and you know what you are dealing with, Hindsight proves much use as you can prepare yourself better to stop Powerful attacks and even setup to prevent a Full Team Wipe.
Progressing through the Adventure
You and your team have departed and it's time to get going! You've chosen your team and you decide to look at the path. You can always use the Right Thumbstick to see the map for a short period of time and see where you and your team can go. Communication with a dedicated team may be easier, but playing with Randoms may be different as you can't talk to eachother, make sure to look at your team if they need healing from berry Piles, A Backpacker which will provide useful items as Bright Dust, Leftovers, White herb or even a Focus Band and Scientist which will give a random pokemon to assist you. (This random pokemon does not go to your final choice screen)
You are given the choice to swap pokemon upon every Battle (if you capture the Pokemon), but keep an eye out if your Team member which may need it or may be more beneficial for them, being greedy won't get you very far as if someone is struggling with an unlucky choice or path that resulted in Not being viable, them being in the last battle may end up losing a life or even worse, suffering multiple KOs.
Battles and the Journey Ahead
You and your team will be at Level 65, and so will the ones you are fighting, however, they'll be Dynamaxed (Duh....) Like a normal raid, take them down as efficiently as you can, You don't have a limit to Dynamaxing per battle, so you can Dynamax on the First and Last battle, but looking after your team is a must too, and keep in mind, try to conserve powerful PP Moves for Stronger Near end Journey enemies that may be a hassle, these can include having a Screech, stack with Coaching with someones Lash Out which can deal Insane damage and potentially end the battle very quickly.
If you have a Haunter that Has either Hex or Energy Ball against a Type that have the same amount of Power and is effective, go for the move that offers a STAB (Same Type Attack Bonus) as Damage will be increased by 50%. Adaptability will increase this to 100%. This may not seem like much, but ones that offer a High Critical Chance or lower a enemy stat, can help out alot.
With moves, Keep an eye out on what moves types will be more effective to what. Special Attack Moves will be more effective with your pokemon who deal more Special Attack Damage against a Pokemon who can't withstand Special Attacks, such as Pelliper, being x4 Weak to Electric moves and has a Base 70 Sp. Def opposed to it's Base 100 Defense! This info can be found at Serbii or Bulbapedia.
Stat Alignments or Stat Conditions can mean alot from a how a Pokemon is able to attack or not, Hypnosis, Thunder Wave and even Will-O-Wisp can change the game drastically, as it can matter if a Groundon using it's Area Attack with your team setting Reflect up, can save you or even holdout on the last life or by the bare skin of HP. BECAREFUL WITH SOME STAT ALIGNMENTS! Some Pokemon can take the attack and use it to boost their stats! Heatran can take Will-o-Wisp or fire based attacks dealing zero damage and improve its fire attacks!
If you are knocked out, you won't be able to fight for one turn, however, you can still support your team with the Cheer command, this will give a chance to boost your Pokemons Resistance to Special Attacks or Physical attacks or Sharply Increase either your Special or Physical attack, this also has a chance to fully restore your health.
Protecting your team in Battles and Understanding Pokemons Viability
While there are dedicated players who can tell you the speed of a Jolteon or a Defense of a Dunsparce, some others may not be aware of certain IVs or Base stats, support Pokemon like Chansey, Audino or Rimbombee can support with Healing, Mienshao can use Wide-Guard can stop attacks that'll wipe the team like Earthquake, Origin Pulse, Blizzard, etc. and Damage Reducing Setups such as Reflect and Barrier which will half 50% of incoming attacks of the attack type . These can get useful within the last battle, protect your team!
Speaking of Viability! You can look at moves that can support your team such as using Thunderbolt to a Jolteon with Lightning Rod which can increase a Special Attack stat by one stage! Look out for your teams abilities!
Google Doc in the works for Counters, strategies and Legendries!
The Legendary Battle!
You've come to the point to now fight the Legendary Pokemon which will be at level 70, For the first half of the battle, everything will be remotely simple and straight forward, use your first turn to set up or deal some good status damage, DON'T GO ALL OUT STRAIGHT AWAY AS POOR SETUP CAN RESULT IN AN EARLY LOSS! Once it's health drops down to 40% which then, It will start using Full Area Attacks more often which can either be a signature attack and have a base Power of 100+ and able to deal STAB which can result in a full team wipe and have the ability to attack twice with either a Gmax or regular move, as well as nullifying any effects. Bright Dust or accuracy reducing moves can save the team drastically. As even if 3 members are down and one survives from an attack, it can change the game around.
This can be deadly as alot of people can get very cocky and decide to go in without thinking too much. ZYGARDE IS ONE OF THESE! In it's second phase it will heal itself to 50%+ and have a higher HP Stat (216 Base opposed to 108 Base, think of Full health again)
To the Victor go the Spoils, CATCH EVERYTHING!!!!
The rate of capture is 100% with any ball! And the odds across the board are 1/300 without a shiny charm and 1/100 with a shiny Charm! YES THAT INCLUDES THE ONES YOU CAUGHT ALONG THE WAY! Legendries have this too, and if you catch it and it so happens not to be shiny, don't worry, Don't Accept the Legendary and try again! The Legendary/UB won't Disappear until you keep it!
Questions and Answers!
The pokemon I wish to keep is shiny but the Legendary is not, will this affect a new encounter?
Short answer, No. If you wish to keep the Raid Shiny that isn't Legendary, you can keep it, It won't affect your Legendary in any way, It will only affect it if you decide to keep the Legendary!
I lost connection to the game and I can't choose the pokemon, what happens?
This is a bug and a legit anti-sort cheat if you say, at the moment, If you decide to disconnect or leave the game, the Den will treat it as a victory but it will be uncaptured, which means you won't have a pokemon to choose. Your teammates may, and the AI will be able to swap it, as the game thinks they've caught it.
What happens if I catch the Legendary and try again in a different Lobby?
You will not be able to catch the pokemon, the pokemon will run away, So if you kept the mewtwo and you go into a new den that has one, you will not be able to catch it.
If I delete my save or make a new account, will I be able to shiny Hunt again?
Yes. The game treats it as a new profile.
How will I know I got the Shiny?
You wont until you either completed or lose the den, all captures will show their generic form, until you go to the select screen and choose the desired pokemon, if it's not shiny, try again, if it is, Congratulations!
I battled in the Den, and we didn't make it through to the Legendary, can I still go back for it? Short answer, yes and no. Yes, If you or your party have it saved. No, The game never registered you as finding this Legendary, so it's undiscovered.
Thanks all for reading my guide! I'm hard at work Shiny Hunting all these pokemon and providing the info of what I've found after 80+ Odd Max Raids (Corona Virus hasn't been fun) and the info from Serbii!
Cheesy Dorian (v2)
Back in February I posted Cheesy Dorian (v1) which was very much a work-in-progress update to the original Dorian deck for Step 2 CK. Initially, I had planned to release the completed version at this point, but unfortunately lots of things have changed since then one being a pandemic throwing my rotations, board prep, and my part of my personal life into flux. As of today, the deck is still not complete, but enough individuals have messaged me asking me to publish whatever I have at this point. Truthfully, I probably have completed 75-80% of what I intended to be done by now with some of the holes to be explained shortly. With that being said, here are the following points to bear in mind for those who wish to download this deck:
- Total card count is 11,650 (increase is mainly due to newly created cards from the AMBOSS question bank and adding cards to several Online Med Ed videos)
- I've added cards to all the Dermatology videos, Renal videos, and Lung videos. I did not complete this goal of mine as several GI videos remain without tagged cards -- I just don't have the time to do this unfortunately. Some of the cards added were based off a card structure from the recently released OME IM deck by u/seagreen835 that I found to be of good quality and format which modified further.
- I also spent my time reformatting cards so they can be identified and clickable via the AMBOSS add-on. This also took more time than I thought since I had to cross-reference with the AMBOSS Library often (eg. Parkinson’s disease is not clickable, but Parkinson disease is), but I think it’s a helpful feature for folks (reminder that the add-on is not free though, and full disclosure while I am a rep for AMBOSS I did not collaborate or get paid to do this -- I did it because I find it useful).
- Same additional changes: the Preventative Medicine OME videos had only a few tagged cards, so deleted those tags to decrease clutter and I appropriately distributed them within the Biostats tagged cards. I retagged certain subdecks (eg. Neurology HY facts) to make them less cluttered. And finally, I continued to clean up cards in general.
- I continued to find plenty more pseudo-duplicates that are pretty much the same except for a comma here or an extra letter there. Also, as I went through the IM cards I recognized duplicates with surgery so I was able to pare down these pseudo-duplicates even more as I had prematurely deleted some of those cards early on (see my initial post) so I was happy to have addressed that minor hiccup of mine.
- I made the decision to include some cards and topics under OME tags that are not explicitly taught or mentioned in the actual videos. Most of these cards come from AMBOSS and I felt that although not taught in the OME video, the concept or value of knowing the material was highyield enough to put it under the given video (eg. added cards for Wells criteria, PERC tagged under Pulmonary Embolism even though not mentioned in the video). Some UW cards also fall into this category, but not as much as I try not to ruin UW when doing OME cards although this is unavoidable at times since there are only so many ways of asking a given question. Regardless, the number of cards that fall under this category is relatively small and I don't feel it will ruin your experience doing these cards I've added under a given OME video.
- On the topic of OME, there were a plenty of cards than I realized that were poorly or vaguely created that one could reasonable question if the card was right. And, there were a few cards that were straight outdated. Again, I don't have a number for how many cards fell in this category but it may have been just around 50-100 cards, so not significant in the grand scheme of things but still worth noting.
- I added plenty of Rosh Review images – this is a resource that is mainly used I believe during Emergency Medicine residencies, but often when searching for an image related to a newly created card, or a card that I felt I needed to see a visual, Rosh images continually appeared on Google and I added plenty of them to the deck. Their images and infographics are well done, I actually prefer them to UW in some cases.
- I'm still going through AMBOSS and add cards when needed. I have about 200 new UW questions also remaining which I intend to add cards when needed as well. If I do end up publishing another version of the deck then it will be in that final upload, but again probably unlikely given my time constraints.
- Completely unrelated, my one recommendation is to move the Step 2 Assessment subdeck outside of the Cheesy Deck completely because anytime you search for a card you will see those cards even though they are de-duplicated and it will spoil the UWSAs and NBMEs for you!
Either way, I hope this deck benefits students out there who prefer this style. Ultimately, doing the cards is only half the battle -- the other half are questions questions questions.
Link: Cheesy Dorian (v2)
Edit 1: There about 10 cards that are not following the format as rest. I fixed this and will re-upload the deck again later tonight. Apologies.